http://www.guitarvillage.co.uk/product-detail.asp?id=5495&catid=74&manid=32&quantity=1&product=Fender+Stratocaster+%28Mexico%29+Standard%2C+Artic+White+%2F+Maple%2C+New%2C+Inc%2E+Gigbag

Does anybody know what the action is like on these? I havent seen one in any of the local guitar shops so im unable to find out myself, unfortunately.
If the action is high, can it be lowered enough so there is a significant difference?
The action can ALWAYS be lowered. Just the proper allen keys and BAM! You are done.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Unless there is some type of defect (warped neck), you can set the action however you want it. Your concerns should be the quality of the hardware and electronics. A lot of people who buy mexi-fenders put new tuners and pickups on shortly after purchase
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
im planning on replacing the pickups, probably with some seymour duncans, thinking of getting a rail pickup for the bridge, or something like that, if i buy this guitar.
Its just that i heard that due to the curved shape of the fretboard, its apparently difficult to lower the action significantly.