Page 1 of 6
OK FIRST OFF I AM THE OWNER OF A SOLDANO AMP AND A MARSHALL MG.

I like them both the Soldano is good for non metal playing and the marshall is good for the look and less maintainence and also lighter for jamming out when i get the chance.

So the MG comments i made were on the amp as a solkdano owner and a marshall owner.

Can a Soldano sound badass?

DAMN STRAIGHT

Can the MG sound SLEEZY AND AWESOME?

YEP

The thing is the guy asked aboiut the Marshall doesn't have the money for a SOLDANO VALVE TYPE so u have 2 remember that when u reply.

every1 knows a 3000 amp doesnt sound like a 600 but they are both good 4 what they are.

OK?

COOL
haha is this a troll thread?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
A majority of the users here who have the right to an opinion (those who have played through one) generally agree that there are better sounding amps for the price Marshall charges for an MG.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Why don't you just ignore him? He also has a right to an opinion and he just gets bashed when he comes on here. Although he is a bit of a dick.
AND here is the signed pic pof my GIBSON and soldano i took to prove it to the liars whoi said i didnt have this. i even did a bad angle cuz i ghad 2 hold everything and take the pic cuz some people are all jellous just cuz they dont have stuff.

Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
haha is this a troll thread?

I don't know but it made me go :E

I actually made that face.
Quote by Horlicks
Why don't you just ignore him? He also has a right to an opinion and he just gets bashed when he comes on here. Although he is a bit of a dick.

I don't ever recall saying he didn't have the right to an opinion
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Okay, now we need a picture of your tele, your 3 Vincent V's, and your countless other amps.

Get going.

THERE U GO

NOW LETS SEE ALL ur stuff or shut ur mouth

So iam not a liar and i dont owe u ne thing esle cuz i poisted other pics of m stuff so if u dont believbe it fine.

AAAAAGH and NINJA are foolish and I have porved i have the stuff.
Quote by SenorSmiley
THERE U GO

NOW LETS SEE ALL ur stuff or shut ur mouth

No Vincent V's? C'mon Son, you've gotta' try harder than that.
les see a pic of ur stuff big man.

I already posted my v and a bunch of other stuff then its i want to see thing with ur name and hen well see it with u holding it

How the F do i hold it and take a pic etc....

Senor Smily = SOLDANO YES TELE YES LES PAUL GIBSON YES VV YES

HAHA UR SOOOOOO SAD

Lets see ur amp
THREAD CLOSED

I own the geat like Gibson, SOLDANO, CS FENDER and the good stuff sao unlike NINJA who doesnt even ever played this stuff I know what im talking about.

I appoloigize 4 being mad but u all gang up on me for having a difference of opinion even though all i did was put clips and be like hey bro its ur opinion so i did this stooping toi the level of the nbad.

im sdorry temper got the best of me.
Quote by SenorSmiley
les see a pic of ur stuff big man.

I already posted my v and a bunch of other stuff then its i want to see thing with ur name and hen well see it with u holding it

How the F do i hold it and take a pic etc....

Senor Smily = SOLDANO YES TELE YES LES PAUL GIBSON YES VV YES

HAHA UR SOOOOOO SAD

Lets see ur amp

Haha. Seriously, just answer me this, how old are you?

My gear pretty much sucks, but at least i'm honest about it. I'm not trying to lie just to make myself look big. I got over that when I reached double figures.
... Make a video for YouTube?

"Hey guys, this is Senor Smiley, here's some of my guitars and amps..."
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
This Thread is doomed

*Reported*
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Haha. Seriously, just answer me this, how old are you?

My gear pretty much sucks, but at least i'm honest about it. I'm not trying to lie just to make myself look big. I got over that when I reached double figures.

SO now I,m lying about it even though u get the pics after saying i didnt have soldano, les paul gibson, custom fender and then u all say

OIOOOOO EVEry UG member has Soldano and CS FENDER

Well to ne one that said that the pics r here and some people are hoinest about there =geer and i oput thius cuz u got me real mad cuz i dont lie.

I will stop now but when i say an opinion i am respectfull and always say rock on dude or looks cool bro or myu opinion so relax cuz i have decent gear.

SO NOW HOW ABOUT the people who wanted to give a hard time post pics of there amp and at least a few guiutars with the sign in iut????

SEE WHO THE LIARS ARE NOW
Last edited by SenorSmiley at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by SenorSmiley
SO now I,m lying about it even though u get the pics after saying i didnt have soldano, les paul gibson, custom fender and then u all say

OIOOOOO EVEry UG member has Soldano and CS FENDER

Well to ne one that said that the pics r here and some people are hoinest about there =geer and i oput thius cuz u got me real mad cuz i dont lie.

I will stop now but when i say an opinion i am respectfull and always say rock on dude or looks cool bro or myu opinion so relax cuz i have decent gear.

Answer my question numbnuts. You're no older than 14, admit that at least.

Could you possibly make a youtube video containing all your stuff? As the youtube you posted before was obviously NOT you.
Quote by SenorSmiley
AND here is the signed pic pof my GIBSON and soldano i took to prove it to the liars whoi said i didnt have this. i even did a bad angle cuz i ghad 2 hold everything and take the pic cuz some people are all jellous just cuz they dont have stuff.

Wow you're a complete idiot, you come here and show off your stuff that your daddy bought you and expect us to be impressed? Sure you have some nice stuff, but I bet you can't play a god damn thing, so you should just give up now. Kids like you make me sick, because you create a bad image for other guitarists who are your age.

(I'm 14 btw)
Okay, been talking to the guy who made the video that is aparenlty this guy.
There were only 3 Vinnie V's made. .and you apparently have them all? Yeah nice try.
Quote by VivaLaJam
Can we just ban this retard already he pisses me off.

I am sorry but it is frustrating to try 2 help and give opinion then people say u dont know or whatever so you post a clip then they say noooo stupid

then u post pics and a vid and they say not good enough then a sign with the name then a hand written sighn with the amp and some of my collection.

im a truth teller. i made this to prove it i will drop it but i know the difference vbetween a MG and a Soldano.
Quote by Thrall
Nice gear man. Seriously.

WHATEVER BRO. I haver had enough sarcasm all i can afford is what i got ya it is old but i am not some rich guy like i said and i like everyone and i always say things that respect the persons choice but some of us have a different opinion but

1- WE ARTE NOT LYING LIKE MCDAVE SAYING OOOO HE IS A LIAR EVERY UG MEMBER HAS A SOLDANO CS FENDER< LKES PAUL GIBSON

OH REALLY????? LETS SEE IT?????

2- WE MAY NO SOMETHING AND BE RESPECTFULL SO U CAN TAKE MY OPINION AND BE RESPECTFULL JUST LIKE I DO TO U
Stop using caps.

And you did NOT post a video, I've been talking with the guy who owns the video, he's from scotland. He isn't you.

And these may not even be yours for all we know.
Show us a picture of you with a big grin on your face holding a guitar in each hand while kneeling infront of both your soldano and MG.

Most people we'd trust, you have a terrible history of lying though.

EDIT: It's not all about having better stuff, all this "Do you have this> no shut your mouth" at least we don't pretend we're someone we aren't.
HOW DO I TAKE a pic of me holding a guitar in both hands and al;so a sign and everything else.

Ur foolish here is the cs paperwork

i dont lie

Ninja u have ebevr even playd a CS FENDER through a SOLDANO oir GLES AUL GIBSON so u dont even matter.

PAPERWORK

SENOR SMILEY =

SOLDANO AMP
MARSHALL MG AMP
LES PAUL GIBSON
CS FENDER TELE
FENDER STRATOCASTER
TONS OF OTHER GUITARS (BC RICH , VV ETC....)

NINJA = never played any of the above

THREAD OVER I dont want to continue being bashed 4 what i have by jellous typoes.

LESSON = BE CAREFULL WHO u say is lying cyuz sometimes they no something u can learn dude.

lets all be cool and get along hope i made the point.
But Senór, You have a wife and kids apparently, get them to take it

And I have actually played a gibson les paul, hated the neck, and I've played, no not a custom shop fender but a very high end one.
ANd no again no soldanos, but other amps like Laney, Mesa, ENGL and the likes.

I want to see these rare BC Riches and Jacksons you own too
Quote by Punk_Ninja
But Senór, You have a wife and kids apparently, get them to take it

And I have actually played a gibson les paul, hated the neck, and I've played, no not a custom shop fender but a very high end one.
ANd no again no soldanos, but other amps like Laney, Mesa, ENGL and the likes.

I want to see these rare BC Riches and Jacksons you own too

IN TIME U WILL

Someday ill post more i have more 2 do then take pics for u i just posted these cuz

DAVE MC posted saying I was a liar and that I said I had a Les Paul Gibson, Soldano and CS Fender and was a liar and everyone here had that

WELL DAVE MC

I have posted mine so I hopew u see i was telling u the truth.

I can also say the Soldano kicks the crap out of a Carvin amp (IMHO) and i reespect Ninjas choice in gear but he doesn't know becaus ehe never even played a Soldano.

Also my LES PAUL GIBSON is RED and I am TRADING a guitar for anoiter LES PAUL GIBSON that is BLACK and will have it in about a WEEK and that is why i posted the wquestion about what they r worth.

Mine is 70s like ne 1 would no from the headstock new one is 90.

SO AGAIN i am not a troll just ask real questions and real persoanla opinion and experiences with products and maybe people should acept if someone dont spell good they still have gear.

yes i have a wife and baby and son but how does a baby or son with DS take a pic?

I MADE My point to my satiusfaction.
\
I like u all just chill and be nice about diufferent opinions.

Oh and Ninja, "Gear Genious" a "high end fender that is "not CS" look at u. Mr. I know more then anyone has opinions on guitars they never played. My CS Fender was expensive like $3000+ and 2 compare to a non hand built production modelk is not even close.

Not that the others are not nice just like u say SIR - A VALVE MARSHALL doesnt = Soild MG??? WELL, A CS FENDER doesnt = USA MODEL so take ur own advice cuz u dont have a clue
Last edited by SenorSmiley at Jan 28, 2008,
Senór, you may have that amp and those guitars.
But where are these really rare BC Riches and Jacksons, apparently you own all three Vinne Vs anyway!
Also your lesson should = how to spell JEALOUS.
trying to read what this guy is saying is like arguing with some piss drunk guy in a guitar shop.

wut u meen hold sine and guitar and amp and take picktur at same tiem??? wutt???

get your bloody wife to take the picture, numbnuts.
NINJA, ur 15. You are upset cuz i have cool gear (Soldano, Les Paul Gibson, Fender CS NOT TO MENTION MY VINTAGE COLLECTION OF AN OLD TELE, ETC....) so u dont even play these things and u know everything about how they sound and i own them and dont know what they sound like.

Oh well, when i was 15 maybe i thought the same.

i am not gonna argue but now u know if i say i have soldano, cs fender les paul gibson or the others i will posts poics of when i can that i really do.

love

dont hate

be nice to people and stop being a cop.
Quote by diditfortehlulz
+1

If you want a good, cheap Marshall, get an old Valvestate.

If u want used get a STUDIO 15. ALL VALVE MArshall from 1986 and very good tone.
Quote by douche
NINJA, ur 15. You are upset cuz i have cool gear (Soldano, Les Paul Gibson, Fender CS NOT TO MENTION MY VINTAGE COLLECTION OF AN OLD TELE, ETC....) so u dont even play these things and u know everything about how they sound and i own them and dont know what they sound like.

Oh well, when i was 15 maybe i thought the same.

Right, I'm 15 yes, I am NOT upset cos you have sub-par gear that I could get by just taking out some of my savings, and show me this vintage tele of yours? I thought you were in money problems and needed to sell some guitars, a vintage tele would have you set for life. .let me guess "you're too attached" maybe it's cos your old uncle Buddy guy gave it you and you don't want to give it away?
And I'm not saying I know about them (when I do, I know about teles and strats and all this ****) but whatI do know is you own two guitars and a soldano, thats it.
Oh and NINJA who hates Gibson

U played ONE and didnt like it JEEEZ

WOW way to sample the market.

People like u that jump on bandwagons and dont even hear things and judge based on "reading technical specs" are morons.

"ON PAPER" a SOLDANO my look like a FENDER = 6l6 watts, etc... dont sound the same either.

just shows.

go form ur opinion from reading musician friend websites or forums ill keep my job at GC, play all my high end stuff and say something cheap (LIKE MG) is a good deal TO ME when i think so

ur so done.

look at the pics bro

all my gear

DONE