Quote by somewebsite
PFU Ltd of Ishikawa, Japan, an affiliate of Fujitsu, is producing the Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional HP Japan, a made-to-order keyboard handcoated with Urushi lacquer. This made to order keyboard is coated many times using a special brush made from the hairs of virgins, and then powdered with gold dust! The price for this expensive computer keyboard is a grand sum of 525,000 yen or about US $4,440.

LOL!

Well, I usually find I just can't work properly on a keyboard that hasn't been brushed with the hairs of virgins.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
This made to order keyboard is coated many times using a special brush made from the hairs of virgins,

don't see what is special about it

"Japan, producing 90 % of the worlds weirdest sh*t since EST. 1957"

my keyboards had plenty hairs of a virgin on it.

Although theres no longer any virgins in the household (Except my looser 22 year old brother maybe, hrrrrm) to add to it
I thought this was going to be about that sick LED keyboard, but this is just crazy.

It's one of those thing that I think "Who in the world would want to buy one of those?!"

but people ACTUALLY buy them. Its just crazy....
LED keyboard? Do i wanna know?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i really wanna post lolwut pear...

anyways..why would anyone want that??
im completly content with my ****ty dell keyboard.
go away japan.
*imaginary LOL WHAT PEAR*
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2