I had a dream where I was seeing Russell Brand live, and he left in the interval, and I was asked to take his place.

I didn't really have any stand up material, so I went behind the curtains to ask Matt Morgan, and he goes 'do a bit of this', and he stretched his hands out like a cats claws, and made a snarling face.

So I went out onto the stage, and started walking around miming different animals, I did an elk, a squid, an oyster, a kabutops and a bear, and unsuprisingly, everyone left.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I took a baby croc's fish so he would chase me around the house and everytime he'd get to close i'd grab him by the neck so he wouldn't bite and put him back in his pond and gave me some time to run before he would catch up to me again.
I've been dreaming a lot lately... I can't remember the last one I had but they are often quests to have sex with beautiful women seen as I haven't had any in real life for a good while.
I don't remember what my dream was about.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
I dreamed I had a wah. And a volume pedal. But the volume pedal got up on itself when I didn't hold it down and the wah was awkwardly placed so I couldn't rest my foot on it. Oh well, happy dream anyway
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
i dont dream

ever

rather boring

(even thought everyone dreams every night its just that you dont remember it, so ive been told :S)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by rabidguitarist
I had a dream where I was seeing Russell Brand live, and he left in the interval, and I was asked to take his place.

I didn't really have any stand up material, so I went behind the curtains to ask Matt Morgan, and he goes 'do a bit of this', and he stretched his hands out like a cats claws, and made a snarling face.

So I went out onto the stage, and started walking around miming different animals, I did an elk, a squid, an oyster, a kabutops and a bear, and unsuprisingly, everyone left.

Freebird!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I had a dream I had a suit made of a bin bag, propped up against a wall and whipped. **** whats wrong with me
mine was awful, I dreamed that my dog died
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
about my ex.
still haven't gotten over her completely, but hell, she broke up with me Thursday so it hasn't been long.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
i dont dream

ever

rather boring

(even thought everyone dreams every night its just that you dont remember it, so ive been told :S)

Yeah, that's true.

I don't remember last night's dream...
I had a dream where I was with the girl of my dreams!

I won't say their name, as I know a few people on UG in real life..

I'm watching you Campbell!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I had a weird dream about some middle eastern guy who kept calling me about going on a trip around the world or something. He was going in spaceships, and teleporting and stuff. Then I was in a candy shop talking to some people about it. Then I was in my chemistry class and the teacher was discussing about something. It was weird....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I have very terrible dreams. I dreamt my fence was about 3 inches smaller last night and it took me ages to realise. I woke up in sweats.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by bassdrum
I ****ed my friend's hot sister

Sweet dream maaan

What he's not telling us is that she's ten.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i dreamt that to jump, one needed to find special rocks, and that i had them all. i was trying to share them with everyone in my house, but i couldnt find out how to give them to them. i kept waking up every 20 minutes because i was worried about it.

im sick right now, that may be the problem.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by Capua47
Mine was about some ritual where you had to catch a mouse and rip its limbs off... but i refused to and instead i gave it a bath...

dude this is funny!

It had me laughing all night!
My dream last night was about playing the song "the grand Conjuration - Opeth" on guitar with Mikael Akerfeldt and Per Wilberg.

I then stage dived and ended up falling and falling.

weirdly anough, thats all I can remember!

haah
I dreamt i shot myself in the chest and was dying...
I also dreamt there was a new plane by virgin shapes like a trains and pulled a tube with passengers in and the virgin logo was purple...
strangly enough, my last dream was this...

i was in a camp type area and had gotten injured from getting hit in the head (i don't remember how exactly), and then my friends took this bandage and put it on my head and it ended up burning me, and then as i was blinded some hot chick kissed me and the fire went out lol

it was kinda strange

Edit: Dude below me, you just made me shoot bbq chip dust out my nose and it burned lol
Last edited by cjb2293 at Jan 28, 2008,
It was a few nights ago, but I dreampt I ejaculated into my shoe and my parents found it.
I was visiting the Dominican Republic on a trip, and the village our hotel was located in was under attack. I was running behind the hotel in the bush, and I was hearing gun fire and loud screams. Some of the hotel staff were telling me not to go in front of the building because the soldiers were there. I was hiding in the bush, and saw the hotel staff get killed. Man that was a weird dream.
I suppose mine was the same as any 14 year old boy has at some point.
I fucked this girl I like.
Well last one I remember was about keeley hazell giving me a b.... okay I'll stop right here
I had a dream where i woke up like normal and walked downstairs, but then realized no-one was there. Then suddenly, pedobear jumped in out of an open window. Then I woke up.

I'm not even kidding.
I dreamt i was Soap McTavish from Call of Duty 4, and i was fighting a war and winning. then all of a sudden my Gym class, a few girls i knew, and Ashley Leggat showed up. we all proceeded to go to some waterpark, where Ashley Leggat asked me to do her a favour (something about stealing a comb out of a locker) and i agreed, on the condition that i would get a "reward" , and so i did and then i Started fighting the war again at the Top of a big tower. and then Ashley and another girl i knew showed up and started fighting with me. Then i woke up
i planted a raddish seed in my biology teachers yard then switched into a different english class.
i then was walking in the middle of the lake and went into a grocery store where me and some random guy went to buy oreos, but didnt.

i think i might need some help :/
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Last dream I remember, I was fucking some girl (I don't know who) up the ass, and this guy was filming it on his phone. I didn't want him to have it, so I kicked his hand, nicked the phone and made off with it.