I heard this band Instant asshole and they were pretty good, they combind vocals and guitar from hardcore punk and thrash (or metal). Anyone know of some other bands? ThanX

yahh! first post
Quote by Mafoo
protest The hero check it out!

Old PTH was pop-punk, their new stuff is metalcore.

Propagandhi, DRI, Stormtroopers of Death, Charles Bronson, Cryptic Slaughter, Asshole Parade.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
MK ultra, migra violenta, los crudos, DRI, disrobe

EDIT those are not on the metal side of thrash.
If you wanna hear punk mixed with metal check out CRUST, stenchcore to be specific.
xfilesx

stretchin it, but an awesome band nonetheless
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
DRI

and for Thrash Metal - Vio-Lence
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Search this forum for 'Crossover Sucks!', I made a reasonably large thread about a few bands like this but it's sunk and I'm a tad busy to find and link to it.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Real Reggae
United Super Villains
Kung Fu Rick
XBRAINIAX
Magrudergrind
Machine Gun Romantics
Threatener
Crow Dragon Tea
BBQ Chickens
Conga Fury
Idol Punch
DS-13
Razor's Edge
Exclaim
Second Opinion
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
theres also the power violence thread which has a few bands you might like
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
xfilesx

stretchin it, but an awesome band nonetheless

Are they really worth all the recommendations I've seen for them? I've never listened to them.
yes they are. i think they are better then outbreak, ceremony, and the likes. best fast hardcore band out there. (well that was out there they broke up i think)
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
xfilesx rules. I prefer outbreak slightly, but I dont even really put them in the same league. xFilesx is probably one of the best PV bands out there imo, but I just consider Outbreak a fast hardcore band. I dont know. Both bands rules either way.