really good quality! ...what do you use to record? I don't know the song, but i like it from what i can tell from your cover. the guitar sounds great, and your voice is really awesome. i like the vocal style a lot, and you have a nice tone to your voice. hmmm. i can't think of anything to complain about, one of my favorite voices i've heard from this site. '1234' also sounds great.

crit me?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=767130
Hey man thanks for critting my joy division cover.

I definetly hear that bright eyes influence in your songs. Your tone is also very clean and appropriate. Your voice is also good and unique. I cant complain about much really. You have some good enoyable songs. By the way where in chicago are you at? Since i'm here in chicago also.
Smile alot today... okay?
Quote by Sumthing Catchy
Hey man thanks for critting my joy division cover.

I definetly hear that bright eyes influence in your songs. Your tone is also very clean and appropriate. Your voice is also good and unique. I cant complain about much really. You have some good enoyable songs. By the way where in chicago are you at? Since i'm here in chicago also.

thanks man!

i'm from roselle, it's right of shaumburg and roselle and stuff, some boring suburb.
Oooooooooo. Already love it, and i'm only a couple seconds into the song. Good mixture of reverb. Sounds very professional.

What are you using for reverb?

Also, what kind of guitar do you have? Sounds pretty good.

Good voice. Very clear and articulate.

Yeah, i dunno what else to crit. Its a very well done production.
Quote by mangaka82
Oooooooooo. Already love it, and i'm only a couple seconds into the song. Good mixture of reverb. Sounds very professional.

What are you using for reverb?

Also, what kind of guitar do you have? Sounds pretty good.

Good voice. Very clear and articulate.

Yeah, i dunno what else to crit. Its a very well done production.

thank you very much!

i'm using one of the built in reverbs in adobe audition

and i have a taylor 110e, mic-ed through a low-mid end AKG condencer
I love the texture in your voice. Pretty suitable for the type of songs that you cover.
Especially on major label debut. First off, awesome song. Second, You show a pretty good range in pitch and show that you really master the melody of the song. For how long have you been singing?

As far as guitar playing goes, that was pretty spot on. Nothing much to complain about, really. Nice quality also.

That was rather useless, but still it was worth dropping by to say that I really enjoyed it. Right.

Take care,
-Mathieu
Quote by circular.parade
I love the texture in your voice. Pretty suitable for the type of songs that you cover.
Especially on major label debut. First off, awesome song. Second, You show a pretty good range in pitch and show that you really master the melody of the song. For how long have you been singing?

As far as guitar playing goes, that was pretty spot on. Nothing much to complain about, really. Nice quality also.

That was rather useless, but still it was worth dropping by to say that I really enjoyed it. Right.

Take care,
-Mathieu

thanks so much!

i've been singing for probably around 3 years now?

i'm self taught actually, completely when it comes to singing.