Page 1 of 2
Guys no emo but i'm crying right now.

Picked up the guitar a year ago and I said to myself back then that a year from now i'm going to learn my three favourite songs of all time.

Pink Floyd - Shine on you crazy Diamond
Metallica - Orion
Tool - Lateralus

Well, I finished perfecting Orion today and i've nailed all three.

I feel ****ing awesome. Nothing else beats knowing you've accomplished it and I can feel myself getting better at guitar each and every day. Sorry guys, BIT FREAKIN EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW GNOME SAYIN;

LOVE YOU GUYS.
Quote by hazzmatazz
You love the guys, not the girls man

No I love the people who share the same love I do for this instrument and music.

HOW FRIGGIN CORNY IS THAT.
congrats...I have yet to learn a whole song, the solos always screw me over... Iron man is looking good though, I can do the beginning of the solo and I just started today.
So? I set out to do my laundry today. Just took my clothes out of the dryer. You don't see me crying do you?

But seriously, grats.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
thats happened to me already.. my songs were Regular People by Pantera, Hourglass by Lamb of God, and Holy wars by Megadeth.

good job bro!
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
thats happened to me already.. my songs were Regular People by Pantera, Hourglass by Lamb of God, and Holy wars by Megadeth.

good job bro!

I'm trying to learn Holy wars too. It's damn hard.

Vomit riff on hourglass is godly.
Quote by shibbyshaun
I'm trying to learn Holy wars too. It's damn hard.

Vomit riff on hourglass is godly.

yeah holy wars took me a while to get.. but the second i got my alternate picking down perfectly.. it got easy. the holy wars parts are easy.. the punishment due parts are hard.

and the vomit riff i found a much easyer way to play then what mark/willie play
Quote by musicianamedave
So? I set out to do my laundry today. Just took my clothes out of the dryer. You don't see me crying do you?

But seriously, grats.

+1

Except I did my laundry yesterday, but you can kinda get my drift.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
good on ya'. I dont think ive achieved anything recently, other than 150 situps a night :s
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
yeah holy wars took me a while to get.. but the second i got my alternate picking down perfectly.. it got easy. the holy wars parts are easy.. the punishment due parts are hard.

and the vomit riff i found a much easyer way to play then what mark/willie play

how do you play the vomit riff? i play it up at the 12th low e string(d)
What a stupid thread.

So you can play three songs after a year of trying. Big deal.

And you're crying? Over guitar?

Good luck in life. Wait until something real worth crying over comes along, then post stupid shit like this.
Poor advice.
i cry alot. i was just crying a few minutes ago. im not going to bitch about it. congrats. but not worth crying over. happiness only last so long. someones death will linger on.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
What a stupid thread.

Good luck in life. Wait until something real worth crying over comes along, then post stupid shit like this.

Damn people are douche bags

dont listen to this guy he's got his pissy pants on

congrats! dont let anyone pull you down
What a stupid thread.

Wow man. Don't ever have kids.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
What a stupid thread.

I think some one needs to deflate their greasy, over-saturated e-ego a little bit.

I accomplished something: I asked a girl i really like out and we are meeting again saturday
What a stupid thread.

ooo i sense jealousy possibly because you been tryin for 2 months (with tab) and you cant even play the intro to smoke on the water now shuddush but hey TS congrats i can dig it

edit: wait do you even do anything?
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Quote by sFsKroniK
ooo i sense jealousy possibly because you been tryin for 2 months (with tab) and you cant even play the intro to smoke on the water now shuddush but hey TS congrats i can dig it

k to all the PEOPLE who keep freaking quoting him. he said it harsh. but it is kinda true. but he didnt need to be that bad. but he has a slight point. congrats man. but some of us really dont care. so yall stop. just chill. and if this goes on than there will be an entire page quoting him calling him a fag. he gets the point. and i am not saying this is a gay thread. im not saying congrats. i just honestly dont care.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by matosh.lee
k to all the PEOPLE who keep freaking quoting him. he said it harsh. but it is kinda true. but he didnt need to be that bad. but he has a slight point. congrats man. but some of us really dont care. so yall stop. just chill. and if this goes on than there will be an entire page quoting him calling him a fag. he gets the point. and i am not saying this is a gay thread. im not saying congrats. i just honestly dont care.

Some peoples goals aren't as high as yours. Maybe to TS playing those songs is a huge stepping stone.

Dicks need to GTFO my internets
hell i still gotta goal of finishin playin soy bomb and ill probably **** on myself when i figure it all out

ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
yay m special
Quote by sFsKroniK

edit: wait do you even do anything?

Pfft, I haven't picked up a guitar in a year. More important things to worry about, like paying bills, rent, college, love life, and all around having a life. Enjoy your guitar while you're still a teenager.
Poor advice.
What a stupid thread.

AHAHA. OH WOW.

..you fucking idiot.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by stellar_legs
Pfft, I haven't picked up a guitar in a year. More important things to worry about, like paying bills, rent, college, love life, and all around having a life. Enjoy your guitar while you're still a teenager.

cant noodle around on a guitar yet you can sit around on an MB for guitarists...makes perfect sense

ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
yay m special
Quote by sFsKroniK
cant noodle around on a guitar yet you can sit around on an MB for guitarists...makes perfect sense

I use the S&L forum. I drop in here every now and then when a retarded thread catches my eye.
Poor advice.
What a stupid thread.

+1
ive been playing for 3 months and i know more then 3 songs. Well, none with solos.

Good job anyways.
Quote by stellar_legs
I use the S&L forum. I drop in here every now and then when a retarded thread catches my eye.

a retarded thread is

OMG N00bz!!!111eleven I jUsT d0m1nAtEd on HALOZ 3Z!!!111!! Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel ttttttttthhhhhhheeeeeeee wrath of BEOWULF!!111!!!!!!

a person expressing his feeling of relief and ability isn't RETARDED

DOUCHEBAG

God im pissed now
Quote by stellar_legs

why waste your time? I thought you had more important things to do?
Quote by stellar_legs
Stay that way.

i most definately will until the woman gets here
i have a life

now why dont you stop crushing kids' accomplishments and go do something productive mr im too good for his accomplishments
Quote by stellar_legs
I drop in here every now and then when a retarded thread catches my eye.

It must make you feel at home, eh?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
speakin of corny,,,, im hungry..... what better place for corn than iowa???
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Page 1 of 2