What are some of life's really small problems that just piss you off immensely?

1. Trying to light a ****ing cigarette in the middle of a hurricane.
2. Then my Ipod ear phones just SUDDENLY STOP WORKING so you have to replace them every 2 ****ing weeks.
3. When I'm surrounded by neds/chavs(uk wigger equivalent)
Like when I'm on the bus home and they are so ****ING...you get it...
Insects are small

But seriously things like not tidying up after yourself piss me off so much, I don't wanna live in a **** hole...
Quote by shibbyshaun
What are some of life's really small problems that just piss you off immensely?

2. Then my Ipod ear phones just SUDDENLY STOP WORKING so you have to replace them every 2 ****ing weeks.
3. When I'm surrounded by neds/chavs(uk wigger equivalent)
Like when I'm on the bus home and they are so ****ING...you get it...

Wow you really are a noob
Manchester United
people who don't say thank you.

Quote by shibbyshaun

light it inside?
Quote by hazzmatazz
Insects are small

But seriously things like not tidying up after yourself piss me off so much, I don't wanna live in a **** hole...

I have an obese sister and she leaves trails of food around the house. Like you can actually follow it from the kitchen to her room and she's chomping away on a supersize bag of chips. that **** pisses me off too.
Smoking.. Nay, just drugs in general.
The smell of onions.
The stupid amount of sub-genre's that are basically all the same.
Chavs.
Emo's.
Goths.
Steriotypes in general.
Gaps between TV/Radio to advertise **** that NOBODY WANTS.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Smoking.. Nay, just drugs in general.
The smell of onions.
The stupid amount of sub-genre's that are basically all the same.
Chavs.
Emo's.
Goths.
Steriotypes in general.
Gaps between TV/Radio to advertise **** that NOBODY WANTS.

Do you drink?
when people quote the TS AND!!!!!!!

when people can't figure out how to use a ****ing apostrophe. honestly. You use it when you're showing ownership, NOT when you pluralize something. it's especially annoying to see it in the professional world. For example, i saw a sign that said "FREE HAIRCUT'S" Oh really? i didn't know that haircuts owned things. Go back to second grade, people.
Quote by shibbyshaun
I have an obese sister and she leaves trails of food around the house. Like you can actually follow it from the kitchen to her room and she's chomping away on a supersize microwave burger. that **** pisses me off too.

Just the same way I have a chavy brother who thinks he's 'solid.' Laziest ****er I've ever known, dosen't say please, or thankyou. Never tidies up after himself, is always shouting and other things. One day I will snap and break his neck or something...
People who act like they're SO smart that they have a right to comment on every little thing anyone else does or says.

Then again, the type of person that makes you the angriest is the type of person that you ARE.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I hate myself
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Harmfull drugs.

But no, not often.

I can't believe how faulty that comment was.

EDIT: to be less off-topic, it pisses me off when people nitpick about music genrés. "It's not reggae, it's dub-reggae "
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Jan 28, 2008,
when your girlfriend forgets your birthday. (today) i'm breaking up with her tho. not for that reason. it still really pissed me off.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

When the supposedly best opposition in a racing game still can't take a corner without writing your car off. Irritating.
Quote by radicalrabbi
People who think lolcats are cute.

i dont think they're cute, i personally hate cats

lolcats are hilarious though

Quote by PantsDance69
when your girlfriend forgets your birthday. (today) i'm breaking up with her tho. not for that reason. it still really pissed me off.

happy birthday, dude