Hey guys, i was wondering about something on my new BR-600 (a.k.a. a Digital 8 track recorder). As i plug my guitar in normally through the guitar input jack, I can't seem to hear anything when I'm recording, and I realized i needed either a stereo output or headphones. Headphones seemed to be cheaper, but the jack looked as thought it needed one of those "special" headphones with the bigger plug-in thing. I was wondering if these pair of headphones would work for such a big hole (ha ha ha ha.... a special plug for a big hole.... oh... gosh....)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Nady-DJH2000-DJ-headphones-?sku=240157

They seem to be the cheapest new i could find on the site. By the reviews and the description, they sound pretty good, but I don't understand if it has the "big plug" thing needed for the BR-600. So help please?

It says 3.5mm plug... so if that helps....

P.S. Can you record drums using the two stereo consenser mics on the BR-600, because it says you can record gigs with it...
I HAVE A BAND NAMED FALLING CONFESSIONS
AND I PLAY LEAD GUITAR
AND I P0WN!!!

"When there's a freakin' will, there is always a freakin' way!"
Last edited by Prodigy999 at Jan 28, 2008,
Any headphones will work, but you need to buy a 1/4 inch jack adaptor. They are only a couple of bucks at radio shack or other electronics stores. Music shops usually carry them too. You could also get a jack which has dual stereo input and 1/4 inch output, if you want to hear it through an amp. As far as I know you can record drums through the built in mic(s). I havent done this myself yet, but I will be trying next week, so I'll let you know how it sounds.