The second show in Halifax tonight of Ozzy's Black Rain tour across North America,
incredibly pumped for this considering the first show sold out in 9 minutes.

Although, from all the people I know who went to the first one, he was only on stage for 45
|:.

My question is - is wearing an AC/DC "For Those About to Rock" t-shirt acceptable.

And what should I expect? I'm right near the stage btw
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

"BEFORE WE START PLAYIN I'M GONNA EAT THIS WHOLE SANDWHICH!!!! *eats 2 bites of sandwhich* I'LL FINISH IT LATER!!!!! yaaa...!"

thats what you should expect
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
oh I will, definately will. do you by chance also go to Auburn? lol
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius

I saw Ozzy when they came to Saskatoon in October, it was a damn good concert, he was on stage for at least an hour and a half. The crowd sang along on Mama I'm Coming Home, it was so loud he didn't even have to sing. I wish I could relive that day over and over.
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Wear anything EXCEPT a shirt supporting the band thats playing. you never wear a bands shirt to their concert.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
yeah that's what I thought was just reassuring myself, thank you all

I hear ozzy was only on stage for 45 minutes on saturday night though, hope he's on longer than that tonight
Quote by archangels666

Quote by Vigilantius

Quote by A_New_Level
Wear anything EXCEPT a shirt supporting the band thats playing. you never wear a bands shirt to their concert.

none of my friends understand this. its a shame.

i hope you feel privileged to go see Ozzy (regardless of whether he does or does not finish his sandwiches), because i certainly am jealous.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by Angus77
do you by chance also go to Auburn? lol

I will be next year.
Quote by C O B H C
I will be next year.

Nice I graduate this year, lol
Quote by archangels666

Quote by Vigilantius

Expect Rob Zombie to rock the house before Ozzy comes on, the dude is a beast live.

The difference between a man who runs 4.4 and and a man who runs a 4.5 is 12 inches.

The difference between a man who gives it his all for his team and a man who doesn't is a mile.
Quote by A_New_Level

have you ever been to a Maiden concert??
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Quote by hushie_619
I saw Ozzy when they came to Saskatoon in October, it was a damn good concert, he was on stage for at least an hour and a half. The crowd sang along on Mama I'm Coming Home, it was so loud he didn't even have to sing. I wish I could relive that day over and over.

Man i was there too. It was pretty sweet.
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
I didnt get tickets for either show, seeing as I had to work each morning : (
Real eyes realise real lies.
wear a shirt that says "Ozzy sucks" on it. maybe he will say something!
Quote by moulpatr
have you ever been to a Maiden concert??

+1

Or a 'Tallica concert? I went wearing a Megadeth shirt for a bet. I barely survived.
damn taht sucks,
and no Rob Zombie won't be opening, Halifax is the ONLY place he isn't coming
instead we have some crap replacement band In This Moment or something

time to go to the concert, sweet,
Quote by archangels666

Quote by Vigilantius

Quote by bartdevil_metal
+1

Or a 'Tallica concert? I went wearing a Megadeth shirt for a bet. I barely survived.

Ha, good one. How much was bet?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
I actually went to his show in Moncton on Thursday, expect a bad ass show man, it was really really good. And he was on stage for two hours here, he might just hate you blue noisers :P
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
Quote by loonyguitarist
Ha, good one. How much was bet?

£25. To avoid getting beaten I had to burn the shirt ceremonially at the end of the gig.
haha i went to a megadeth concert in a metallica tshirt and took a metallica flag
and then i took a megadeth flag and wore a megadeth shirt for metallica and i didnt get any hassle at either
Quote by Angus77
yeah that's what I thought was just reassuring myself, thank you all

I hear ozzy was only on stage for 45 minutes on saturday night though, hope he's on longer than that tonight

really????
when he came to winnipeg in october he played for like 2 and a half hours
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Freaking sweet show. He played way more stuff than he did on Saturday night apparently, a lot of sabbath, and a few from his new album.
He was on for 2 hours, and he said he was coming back, so, looking forward to see him again, was a kick ass show, I still can't hear
Quote by archangels666

Quote by Vigilantius

man, I wish I could of gone to that concert, but

A: i had no money
B: by the time i had money, tickets weren't easy to come across

what was the set list like?