I need a new guitar (mine got knicked ) I had a jackson kv2, which had nice action and a fast neck. Now i'm changing my style to a more slude, doom sound and not thrash.

I was looking through some guitars and I think esp is the way to go. I'm looking for that crowbar, iron monkey sound. I really like the look of the ninja 600 ltd (cant afford the esp) but was wondering about the tone? Could you guys give any suggestions? I don't really like the shape of the Eclipse-II, looks like the guitar has a fat arse lol
I think you will need EMGs for the really heavy stuff, but it depends on your amp aswell. What amp do you have?
Manchester United
Use a JCM 800 at practice, but I may be getting 5150. Use to have a 5150 before and loved it. I just need the guitar to go with the amp lol.
lol

Well im not sure about the price or anything but the Horizon NT II i think its called is better, the ninja has a cooler shape though. I think it would be a nice guitar, i havent had any experience but it look very nice
Manchester United
get the ltd laiho. its better. IMO V's are pretty pointless without trems unless theyre string thru body.. not sure if miohael amott's guitar is string thru or not, but it has no trem
Quote by apak
get the ltd laiho. its better. IMO V's are pretty pointless without trems unless theyre string thru body.. not sure if miohael amott's guitar is string thru or not, but it has no trem

His new 08' sigs have a whammy equipped version of the guitar.
Be cool.
wAIT FOR THE NEW NINJA 600
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone