well i got home today about an hour ago and sat down and started writing this song. finished it too. this is probably the fastest i've taken to write anything O_o"
Anyway, this song is very short, i think around a minute, but i think it has good feeling. please tell me what you think ^^

c4c and such.

-edit-
Alright, i fixed all the errors. sometimes i get a little lazy x.x"

and thanks for the kind words ^^
Attachments:
The Only Reason.zip
Last edited by p!r4Te at Jan 29, 2008,
its really good

reminds me a lot of classical gas at parts

i really you should add soem more instruments [im feeling some nice synth (or the string ensemble =P same diff) in the background]

overall its deff a 10/10 deal you got going there
just needs some ambiance to creat a perfect mood
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Quote by envoykrawkwar7
its really good

reminds me a lot of classical gas at parts

i really you should add soem more instruments [im feeling some nice synth (or the string ensemble =P same diff) in the background]

overall its deff a 10/10 deal you got going there
just needs some ambiance to creat a perfect mood

yeah, now that you mention it, i can see a violin solo kinda thing in the background. but i think synth might ruin it...unless i do it perfectly x_x but either way, it would sound wierd in powertabs (God i wish i had guitar pro)

But thanks ^^
Quote by p!r4Te
yeah, now that you mention it, i can see a violin solo kinda thing in the background. but i think synth might ruin it...unless i do it perfectly x_x but either way, it would sound wierd in powertabs (God i wish i had guitar pro)

But thanks ^^

dude
limewire= freeprograms

get guitar pro off that

nice and easy
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
first off, press F11. See those errors? fix them.

This was pretty much amazing, I loved your basslines.
not much I can say but 10/10
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
This sounds great but there is one part in this song that sounds exactly like SOAD from the song lonely day. so listen to lonely day and take that part out of change it. Its a nice acoustic piece. The begging sounds swell and the rest fits good except that standing out SOAD part. GJ thnx for your crit, means alot
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Quote by Jonathan Trejo
This sounds great but there is one part in this song that sounds exactly like SOAD from the song lonely day. so listen to lonely day and take that part out of change it. Its a nice acoustic piece. The begging sounds swell and the rest fits good except that standing out SOAD part. GJ thnx for your crit, means alot

which measure o-o (?)

i never really listen to SOAD either....only like chop suey and toxicity. i'm also a bit against pirated music so i'm not really sure how this'll work out >.>"

P.S. the song i'm starting that you inspired me to make is sounding awesome xD
lol cant wait to see wtf your writing lol. glad your against pirated music cause i am too. Starting from measure 22 to measure 26 sounds exactly like lonely day lol.
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
this is some cool stuff

Good:
-basslines
-melody
-pretty much everything

Bad:
-a tiny bit repetative
-a bit slow

you get a 9/10

Crit Mine?
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by British_Steal
this is some cool stuff

Bad:
-a tiny bit repetative
-a bit slow

Crit Mine?

well it's kind of supposed to be slow o_o"