Hi, I've got a Marshall Valvestate S80 combo, and I was wondering if there is a way to link it up to a 4 by 12 cabinet like the 1960B.
Cheers, Dave.
I'd imagine you'd be able to plug it into a cab using the speaker out wouldn't you? If you do, make sure to use a speaker cable instead of a regular instrument cable.
Mitch Hedberg Group

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
yea do what SSL27 said but also make sure you chck the ohm load too.
LTD MHNT250 (Bare Knuckle Warpig in Bridge)
Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960A Cab
Korg DTR-1000 Rack Tuner
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
DBX 266 XL Compressor
Check out my band!: