this thing plays so beautifully and sounds amazing !..

anyone looking to buy a PRS....the quailty beats any gibson i have ever played and sounds more brutal, it took me over 3 months to decide and i played loads of gibsons and prs's...and all the prs's beat any gibson i played..no wonder gibson took prs to court...coz this thing blows out the water.

the pictures dont show off the finish at all
its a single cut trem quilted 10 top 2006 model with zebra bass and treble 6 prs pick ups.

its got a coil tap push pull pot ont he tone as well....it can sound like any guitar !...it evan sounds so close to my fender strat.
Quote by DieKrupps
...anyone looking to buy a PRS...the quailty beats any gibson i have ever played...
Agree 100%

A few years back I was lucky enough to get my hands on a used McCarty. Easily one of the best sounding and playing guitars I've ever put my hands on.

I can't believe I traded that guitar in for an Ibanez. Someone kick me
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
yeah how much was it? i'm looking at buying an SC250 sometime, but i don't have nearly enough cash at the moment
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
I don't like the PRS Singlecuts. Personal preference. But it's a nice guitar.
Hi, I'm Peter
Very nice. Trouble is with Gibson Les Pauls is they cost about 1.5 times their worth. A PRS of similar price - no contest. There's something about having a REAL Les Paul though...
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
for a second i thought you were going to say an SE was better than a gibson, in which case i would have laughed... but that sounds about right, the actual prs guitars are hella pieces of work
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Quote by cerveza
yeah how much was it? i'm looking at buying an SC250 sometime, but i don't have nearly enough cash at the moment

the sc250 is very nice....i played an artist package though, with the full brazilian headstock vaneer, neck and finger board..as well as gold hardware and high gloss finish, so it wasnt the basic satin standard one..but i still prefered the one i got.

funnily enough....i didnt want this finish or colour to begin with...i brought it based purely on tone and feel....it just felt right..and im growing to like it more asthetically every second.

if your going for any PRS the most noticable thing for me was the scale lenghth is perfect every time...its half way between a fender strat and a gibson les paul..and also the carve of the necks are so good.. !.

purist les paul fans and strat fans wont be too passionate about them ..because the likes of slash, gary moore and SRV dont play them for the camera's..but i just wanted something different.
Quote by Dirk Gently
I don't like the PRS Singlecuts. Personal preference. But it's a nice guitar.

I don't like PRS prices. but i like the guitars. haven't tried a singlecut though.

EDIT: nice guitar krupps! interesting colour too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I don't like PRS prices. but i like the guitars. haven't tried a singlecut though.

EDIT: nice guitar krupps! interesting colour too.

hey thanks !

they are very high prices....

you get what you pay for with PRS...and i saved a few more weeks wages to get this one. im not a les paul hater, but everyone i played didnt compare. Id love to get a les paul in the future because all my favourite guitarists tone comes from les pauls, like page, moore and slash..but i didnt want to do the usual copy cat thing.
Quote by jm1681
Agree 100%

A few years back I was lucky enough to get my hands on a used McCarty. Easily one of the best sounding and playing guitars I've ever put my hands on.

I can't believe I traded that guitar in for an Ibanez. Someone kick me

Ill kick you with some steel toe capped boots haha
Guitars:
LTD MHNT250 (Bare Knuckle Warpig in Bridge)
AMP/Cab:
Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960A Cab
Rack:
Korg DTR-1000 Rack Tuner
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
DBX 266 XL Compressor
Check out my band!:
Revenance
Quote by DieKrupps
hey thanks !

they are very high prices....

you get what you pay for with PRS...and i saved a few more weeks wages to get this one. im not a les paul hater, but everyone i played didnt compare. Id love to get a les paul in the future because all my favourite guitarists tone comes from les pauls, like page, moore and slash..but i didnt want to do the usual copy cat thing.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by AdRev
Ill kick you with some steel toe capped boots haha
Stupidest move I ever made
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"