Hey guys i'm new here just joined today.

I have a question. I found out that on my squer the tone pot closest to the end of the guitar was loose. By this I mean that there is a black wire and a yellow wire hanging from it I want to know wherer these should be soldered to?

I would really appreciate it if someone answered asap.

Thanks much everyone and glad to be here!