Is the price difference between the Schecter 6 string Stiletto Custom and the 6 string Stiletto Studio worth it? (Custom being $769 and Studio being $999)

The differences listed on the website are:

-Custom has a bolt-on neck, Studio has neck-through. I'm pretty sure a neck-through would give more sustain, would it not?

-Custom has a Mahogany with Figured Maple body, while the Studio has Mahogany with Bubinga. Bubinga sounds like it would be an exotic wood, but I really have no clue about woods and bodies and all that jazz. Which is better out of those 2 bodies??

-Custom has Volume/Blend/2-band EQ, Studio has Volume/Blend/3-band EQ. I'm assuming 3 band EQ would be better, but I'm not sure. Could someone enlighten me?

So really, what I'm trying to say is that, would the extra, uh, $230 be worth it? Anyone have any experience playing with any of these basses? Just some insight to which one I should grab. (I will try them out also, don't worry, I just can't try them out for a while, no way to get to a GC)

Also, kind of off-topic, but, would tuning one of these basses to EBGDAE instead of CGDAEB or whatever they're normally tuned to hurt the bass? Will it ruin the neck or anything from too much stress?

Thanks, any help is appreciated.
The extra that the Studio costs is definitely worth it. It's a far superior instrument.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
just the neck through makes it worth it but yes the studio is a far better instrument. and the tuning wont hurt it at all.
Quote by pucci6d6
Is the price difference between the Schecter 6 string Stiletto Custom and the 6 string Stiletto Studio worth it? (Custom being $769 and Studio being $999)

The differences listed on the website are:

-Custom has a bolt-on neck, Studio has neck-through. I'm pretty sure a neck-through would give more sustain, would it not?

Yes, it would. But I find that on bass, you're not holding notes for long periods of time anyway, so you can't really tell. Also, if you mess up the neck on a neck-thru, then you're ****ed.

Custom has a Mahogany with Figured Maple body, while the Studio has Mahogany with Bubinga. Bubinga sounds like it would be an exotic wood, but I really have no clue about woods and bodies and all that jazz. Which is better out of those 2 bodies??

From what I understand, Maple will give slightly brighter undertones, while the Bubinga is a warmer sounding wood.

Custom has Volume/Blend/2-band EQ, Studio has Volume/Blend/3-band EQ. I'm assuming 3 band EQ would be better, but I'm not sure. Could someone enlighten me?

A 3-band EQ will basically give you more on-board EQ options, so you can fine-tune your tone more precisely.