Hi... just starting to learn to play songs... could you recommend some easy and preferably slow-ish songs in the A-D-E chord progression. Thanks.
Why does it have to be in A? That's a basic I-IV-V progression. You can do it in any key.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
stir it up - Bob Marley
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
i would like to make a suggestion...instead of trying to learn songs just keep learning chords. i started learning chords then songs and just went on to songs, i would be a lot better now if i had just kept learning the chords, once u do that it eventually makes learning songs easier
Polythene Pam - Beatles..

EDIT: oops about the others.. they were D A G songs.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Last edited by Early Cuyler at Jan 28, 2008,
Erm boulevard of borken drams has Em - G - D - A in it which is very slow and very easy, and you only have to learn 1 more chord which you should know anyway really...
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

Wild thing uses A,D and E.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz