Luck...something i need. Was wondering if you had anything lucky that you kept around in case you needed a miracle..

Post stuff here, cause i need ideas xD
think of something valuable and something good/ or bad (death, divorce,ect) when that day happened. and carry it around. luck really inst real. just you happen to be there. or someone happens to feel this way. or they happened to be born with it.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
I had a "lucky" guitar pick.

The day I brought it around was one of the worst I've ever had.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I have two sterling silver guitar picks on necklaces, i never take them off. They protect me from the bad stuff and remind me to keep rocking.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Hypnotisation
Yeah...so much for luck *sigh*

Another fail.

it can be used though mentally to trick you into having more confidence. or having a more positive outlook on life.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Hey, we all need luck once in a while. As it turns out, I'm in dire need of some good luck as well. I just constantly have my ipod on, that's good for me.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I carry a thor's hammer pendant on my keychain that my brother got when he was in his first year of university and gave to me

i only really carry it cause he gave it to me and i think its badass

and, I always carry around a little metal thing that i found one day that says "good luck" on it :P