Ive been looking for an esp LTD mh400nt for ages but with no avail despite trying to get one ordered in etc.

Ive recently walked into a local guitarshop to see an esp LTD viper 1000 on sale for a price of £550 which is about what id be paying for the mh400nt, possibly more.

I dont want to be ordering a guitar i havent played and the viper 1000 seems like a brilliant deal. anyone had any experience with either of these and any pros/cons?

Thanks
Josh
if you like the viper, sounds like you should go for it. that's a decent price for a £1000 series LTD in the UK, as far as I'm aware, though i haven't tried a viper 1000.

however, it is worth noting that LTDs are horribly expensive in the UK... just because they often charge £800 for them, doesn't mean they're worth it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?