Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Its so ridiculous how some bands look, and thats probably 60% of what they are marketing. If I'm being a whiney dousche, tell me, but I can't see how I'm the only one.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Odd.. I don't think I've ever heard of those bands before.

late.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Why have you just picked the worst bands and put photos of them and blamed it on publicity, what else? talent? **** off!
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
You're being a whiny douche. Just because I don't agree with other people's decisions doesn't mean I go around telling people that I don't.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Yeah it sucks but get used to it, it's the way it's always been/will be.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I don't think those three were the best examples, but I still agree with you.

Every decade has it's phase.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by pavel
Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Its so ridiculous how some bands look, and thats probably 60% of what they are marketing. If I'm being a whiney dousche, tell me, but I can't see how I'm the only one.

Those bands look ridiculous? Then I guess you've never seen GWAR.

(I like GWAR, so you know.)
i love GWAR too, but they do it to be funny.

Out of the 5 members of Hinder shown here, I cannot see one who does not look like a complete tosser.
The last one has a hard ass in the band, though. The one with his head tilted up, like he's ready for a fight or something. So watch out, man.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
its all about this...don't dress up for the camera's, wear what your wearing and thats it, its about the music anyways isnt it?
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
You're being a whiny douche. Just because I don't agree with other people's decisions doesn't mean I go around telling people that I don't.

Then why are you a part of this forum? And why did you post in this thread? The whole point of a forum is to do exactly what I'm doing, opening the floor for discussion.

EDIT: Well what do you know.

"Forum": an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
Quote by Metalology

Every decade has it's phase.

lmao
mullet

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Quote by pavel
Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Quote by pavel
Then why are you a part of this forum? And why did you post in this thread? The whole point of a forum is to do exactly what I'm doing, opening the floor for discussion.

EDIT: Well what do you know.

"Forum": an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

That's what I read, don't go on the defensive when i'm telling you what you should expect from UG, and just because it's UG doesn't mean that whatever I say is what you want to hear. You are bound to get remarks worse than mine, when you're almost certainly insulting someone's favourite band. I wasn't trying to be offensive but when you ask me to call you a whiny douche, I will seize the opportunity.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
That's what I read, don't go on the defensive when i'm telling you what you should expect from UG, and just because it's UG doesn't mean that whatever I say is what you want to hear. You are bound to get remarks worse than mine, when you're almost certainly insulting someone's favourite band. I wasn't trying to be offensive but when you ask me to call you a whiny douche, I will seize the opportunity.

I have no quarrel with the first part of your post, its the second half that gets me. I was offering an opinion, you don't have to click on this thread, I didn't shove it down your throat.
Quote by pavel
I have no quarrel with the first part of your post, its the second half that gets me. I was offering an opinion, you don't have to click on this thread, I didn't shove it down your throat.

I was just explaining why I called you a whiny douche. I can have more than one reason you know.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by ctb
This thread saddens me tbh.

*reported*

What the fuck for?
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

In essence, you're contradicting yourself. In the above post you made, you basically told us all that you disagreed with the threadstarter's decision to start this thread.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
I was just explaining why I called you a whiny douche. I can have more than one reason you know.

Ok, but that wasn't even a reason.

EDIT: musicman's got you pegged.
who cares, and The My CHemical Romance one doesn't look ridicoulous at all, it jooks looks like they dressed up nice for a photo shoot
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by Musicman48858
In essence, you're contradicting yourself. In the above post you made, you basically told us all that you disagreed with the threadstarter's decision to start this thread.

Well spotted.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by The Master Plan
its all about this...don't dress up for the camera's, wear what your wearing and thats it, its about the music anyways isnt it?

Hey, the Black Keys would be awesome even if they wore leotards two sizes too small!

Before the fanboys start bitching, I've never even heard of that band.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
As much as I love him, Jimmy Page's dragon suit, while badass, is still ridiculous.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
OMG the seocnd one is vampires or queers...either way they probably do lotsa sucking
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special