Last week I watched spongebob again just because I felt like it and it is the best show ever

but I also can see clearly how flamboyant spongebob is now....
You stopped watching it because you're not 12.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by Jabman
You stopped watching it because you're not 12.

true......
I have no idea, because Spongebob is awesome.

Clearly, the show is not ONLY for small children. I've heard some jokes on that show that a 10 year old kid could never understand.

It's directed towards everyone.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Scarlatti
Ps. You've lost the game.

yh thanks for that
Last edited by craig_shaw_uk at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by dudetheman
I have no idea, because Spongebob is awesome.

Clearly, the show is not ONLY for small children. I've heard some jokes on that show that a 10 year old kid could never understand.

It's directed towards everyone.

Thats the perverted sense of humor that the writers are trying to enlist kids into a secret gangrape society that operates in San Francisco.
i liked it at first but now the animation is all polished and the plots are unoriginal and lame. also is Tom Kenny even doing sponge bob's voice anymore. i stopped watching after that "the sponge who could fly" garbage. i stayed up until 1:30 to watch the rerun on channel 228
Quote by bendystraw
i liked it at first but now the animation is all polished and the plots are unoriginal and lame. also is Tom Kenny even doing sponge bob's voice anymore. i stopped watching after that "the sponge who could fly" garbage. i stayed up until 1:30 to watch the rerun on channel 228

I know, the new ones suck
Quote by TacticalMuffin
Thats the perverted sense of humor that the writers are trying to enlist kids into a secret gangrape society that operates in San Francisco.

Spongebob is awesome...
episodes from 2005 on=suck.

their best period was 1999-2002.
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Quote by SSnake77
episodes from 2005 on=suck.

their best period was 1999-2002.

agreed. that was when i still watched cartoons on occasion.
Quote by Scarlatti
I didn't.

Ps. You've lost the game.

Kill you now or later?
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
i thought the movie was awesome... i never really started watching it until after i saw the movie (i'm 18 by the way, but my girlfriend loves it... shes 18 too incase your wondering, lol). Me, my older bro dan (whos 20) and my dad (whos 48, lol!) all watched the film and we laughed our asses off it was amazing!!