I wasn't really sure where to put this so forgive me if this is the wrong forum.

Basically, a few days ago out of the blue I remembered this awesome song that I used to have on my MP3 player years ago before I broke it. Now this was apparently a dream theater song called the root of all evil, however, upon listening to 'the root of all evil' by dream theater, its a completely different song. From what I remember it sounded really similar to dream theater yet, after going through every dream theater song I have (which is all of them) my search was unsuccesfull. Now this has been annoying me for days because I remember it bring such an awesome song and I've been trying to remember how it goes. All I remember is that it starts off with an acoustic guitar before the electric guitars kick in and I remember the melody the singer sings during the chorus, which I have taken the liberty of recording for you on my guitar so you can help me with my quest.

I put up the chorus melody that the singer sings (but I played on guitar) on my profile.

Please, if you recognise the song tell me what it is because I'm scared I may kill an innocent child if I don't find out soon.

Do you really want to be responsible for the death of a small child?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
Quote by faultyy
Kill an innocent child, then I'll tell you

same
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Actually I don't really know, it sounds a bit like that world in union song they used for the rugby world cup years ago, I doubt thats what you mean though. Still, feel free to kill an innocent child
*sings* oh when the saints, oh when the saints, oh when the saints go marching in

thats your song right there my friend
lol, yeh a guy in my music tech class also had that song labelled wrongly, it's called crucify and it's by james labrie from his solo album
Same Thing Here!!!! Wtf Is That Song Called??
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
Quote by faultyy
Kill an innocent child, then I'll tell you

Ok, the body is in my basement and I removed her head and hands to reduce the chances of identification.

Now I wait for my reward
Yeah its off LaBrie's solo album, its track number 5, which is called Crucify, quite the good song though, I have LaBrie's solo record and its great.
Quote by crazykid3000
Ok, the body is in my basement and I removed her head and hands to reduce the chances of identification.

Now I wait for my reward

Pics or it didn't happen I'm affraid
Quote by crazykid3000
YES! thank you so much you guys. You don't understand how insane this song has been driving me!

Wait...

The Pit... Worked...

All is not well.
Quote by crazykid3000

Now I wait for my reward

Pics or it didn't happen.

Edit: beaten
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join