Has anyone ever done it?Weve got a gig coming up,and we cant find another amp.can you just walk in guitar center pay for something and return a couple days later? i mean i bet you can but idk,there policy confused me a bit.
in germany u can buy guitar amps and other stuff (in the musicstore) and if udont like it or hwatever u can give it back at least after 30days thats quite funny
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by MightyAl
Gimme a G...
Gimme an Oogle...
Whaddaya get?
Google.

I'd think UG is the best for a question like this
Money is much of an issue im saving for a mesa f50 and we need an amp for a temporary time.Do they enforce the 15 percent restocking?anyone done this before.we would buy a valveking or something,we cant afford to keep it as we would have to pay back the parents.
well my local shop rents stuff, you would have to ask teh place tho
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
called em up.no restocking fee for amps just for recording gear/keyboards...just so you guys know for future reference. godaamm lifesaver.
Quote by Kevin97220
I'd think UG is the best for a question like this

What, to find out what retailers in the unspecified place where he lives will allow him to rent an amp?
this reminded me that i let a friend borrow an amp..
im gonna go pik it up nowww...
Quote by MightyAl
What, to find out what retailers in the unspecified place where he lives will allow him to rent an amp?

No, if he can buy an amp at Guitar Center and return it.

Kind of like when people buy something at the store and they want a refund because they don't want it anymore.
Quote by Kevin97220
No, if he can buy an amp at Guitar Center and return it.

Kind of like when people buy something at the store and they want a refund because they don't want it anymore.

Or people who buy something, use it, return it and pretend it's still unused, because they're scabby bastards?
lol yeh we might not do it cause i think we found a person to let us borrow.its good for future reference though...
Doesnt guitar center have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee? If youre desperate just "buy" it and then return it. Otherwise, rent?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.