ok, so we have a dialup modem (the slow one) and my mom is finally getting us high speed, so my computer have one plugin in the back for a dialup phone cord and because im getting high speed i need a plugin for the high speed cord. the problem is i dont know what that is called or where to find one. can anyone help?

yeah the easiest way is to get an ethernet card, if you get a wireless card then you would also have to have a wireless router

so just go to your local best buy, or computer store or whatever, and get an ethernet card, it looks like the phone plug in but its a little bit fatter

its possible your current computer already has one