I'm currently trying to lower my body fat percentage to 9%, but I'm stuck at about 12% right now.

Any tips on the last 3%? I'm mainly thinking of cadio exercises that will burn fat without sacrificing muscle or stamina.
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
Run...
Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
Run a lot.
Like...A LOT.

And none of this jogging bullcrap. Try to sprint as long as you can.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Run, do push ups and crunches.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Wind sprints tend to eat upper body muscle in order to fuel muscle for your legs. And I walk a fine line now with the diet I'm already on. Too little and I don't have any energy.

I guess I could do only about 20mins of wind sprints . . . .
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
lol fat ass
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Quote by magnus_maximus
Just drink tonnes of water. Literally washes the crap out of your system, and makes you lose weight by washing out excess water(strange, I know, but it's true).

But that wouldn't remove any fat(and would actually increase his body fat %, as the fat would remain the same, but overall weight would drop).
Swim, swim , and more swim. Its the best exercise there is for burning fat. Swimmers and waterpolo players typically have the lowest body fat percentage(on average obviously) of all sports.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...