Does anyone know of a place where I can buy a genuine gibson SG pickguard?

It absolutely has to be a genuine gibson, i cant find them anywhere
Quote by muikoma

It absolutely has to be a genuine gibson,

Why? Anyway check eBay for one.
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

i would check ebay but the genuine thing might be a problem. lots of people get riped off on ebay.
Quote by Megallica666
i would check ebay but the genuine thing might be a problem. lots of people get riped off on ebay.

They have a seller rating thing now. You can see what other people thought about the seller.
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money
timzee - checked guitarcenter but all the have is sharp concepts aluminum sg pickguards.

The reason I need one is so I can duplicate it and start offering sg replacement pickguards - for my custom pickguard business - new website coming soon btw
Just buy one off of WD music, their the exact same specs as gibson.
My 'advisor' - the 60 year old guy who runs the repair shop at my local music store - told me that i should make all of my guards using genuine gibson and fender pickguards to ensure that mine are exact replica's. He said that he's seen situations where an allparts or wd pickguard was a little off. I don't want that, it has to be made by gibson. I will accept nothing less than perfection!
Quote by muikoma
My 'advisor' - the 60 year old guy who runs the repair shop at my local music store - told me that i should make all of my guards using genuine gibson and fender pickguards to ensure that mine are exact replica's. He said that he's seen situations where an allparts or wd pickguard was a little off. I don't want that, it has to be made by gibson. I will accept nothing less than perfection!

so why dont you ask him where to find these genuine gibson pickguards?
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
thats a good idea, i will. I just find it weird that i can't find any genuine gibson sg pickguards online, there are lots of les pauls, but no sg's
Go buy a Gibson SG, take the pickguard, trace it, return the guitar.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club