im getting one for my bday, and i wanted to know how much a song cost on the Zune Marketplace?
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
I think they were .99 cents when I had one. Or you could get a monthly pass and download whatever you wanted. Their marketplace was really lacking though in my experience. I still would rather just go buy cds... just as cheap with no annoying DRM.
79 Microsoft Points.
However the hell $ that is.

Congrats on the Zune, if you're cool, you'll love it as much as I love mine... I keep it in it's protective Suede case at almost all times and I'm a nazi when it comes to scratches and fingerprints... I orgasm everytime I look at it.

Zune 4/8/80 or 30 gb? Please be 80 O_O They are sexilicious

BTW I'm pretty sure there is no DRM protection in the Zune marketplace
Microsoft isn't gay like Apple is.
Indeed, 79 Microsoft points. Only problem is I can't get in with my current account, so I use iTunes. Just burn it on a cd, and sometimes through the burning process my Zune software picks up on it and syncs it right away. Otherwise, just rip the cd into your library and sync it that way.

That is... if your Zune Marketplace won't log you in.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
The 8GB might look alot better, have the Zune pad, and be smaller, but the 30GB has everything the 8GB software wise (the old ones ARE compatable with NEW firmware) and the 30GB has... more GB.
Quote by RPGoof
The 8GB might look alot better, have the Zune pad, and be smaller, but the 30GB has everything the 8GB software wise (the old ones ARE compatable with NEW firmware) and the 30GB has... more GB.

That's true, it does have more...I checked.
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.