Hey everyone, i'm modding up a strat copy i have, this is whats gonna happen and whats been done

Black pickguard- Done
Re-wire-Done for more info go to This one
Re-finished in blue (used to be black)
Possibly buy new pickups
and if i fell like it i'll sculpt the headstock to look like a fender.

i'll try to figure out how to put in pics so you have an idea of what i'm doing

if you have any sugestions or tips or comments just post em here!
thnx
I guess the cheap stuff would be cool for learning how to do things... but I wouldnt waste money on pickups, it just wont sound good in that guitar, the body wood isnt great.
Those Johnsons, whether its Strat or LP copy, are the ****. Probably best beginner guitar availible. I'd say new pups. Don't try to cut up the headstock though.
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money
Quote by PimpedOutSquier
Those Johnsons, whether its Strat or LP copy, are the ****. Probably best beginner guitar availible. I'd say new pups. Don't try to cut up the headstock though.

well now i'm confused, 1 guy sed to get new pups, the other guy said not to,
well right now i've got a single (which i moved from neck to middle) and a humbucker (ehich i wired up out of middle and bridge) so do u reckon i could buy another humbucker? or would that screw it up?
any way i put on the undercoat of whity creamy sorta stuff, and i decided i liked that better then blue, for now at least.
what do you reckon i should use to seal it, just some clear coat varnish i got or something more 'professional'?
so sorry about the lack of posts for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
time but i lost inthusiasm, but i just got a fresh bunch of it, so i'm actually trying a different wiring setup, just ihavn'y decided on it yet
I'm back, again.
so i got it so the bridge h''bucker is wired to the volume pot and the middle single is connected to a switch so can have h'bucker or both, mainly coz every other setup i tried didn't work.
But ANYWAYZ
i've got it painted and i put a sik tribal design thingo on it and it is sxc
just waiting on some strings and i'm done!
i'll try 4 pics 2day