I think you phailed.

Edit: ah you edited your post. I'll give it a watch and then edit again

Nice playing. My only criticism is you fall behind time slightly when you slide. I love that bassline.
Last edited by smb at Jan 28, 2008,
impressive for an eightyearold

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

?????
w/o bass n drums, there wouldn't really be rock music.

Schecter is pronounced 'Shek-ter', right? I don't want to walk in and say, "Hey, can I try out that Sketcher?" and have the helper reply with "Wtf, we don't sell shoes!"
Quote by timzee117

*reported* and WTF? You're about the same age as the threadstarter! GTFO!
You're about the same age as the threadstarter! GTFO!

I'M NOT EIGHT!
WHATS GTFO?
w/o bass n drums, there wouldn't really be rock music.

Schecter is pronounced 'Shek-ter', right? I don't want to walk in and say, "Hey, can I try out that Sketcher?" and have the helper reply with "Wtf, we don't sell shoes!"
Quote by basser4ever123
I'M NOT EIGHT!
WHATS GTFO?

His comment was directed at Timzee, not you. GTFO is an achronym for "Get The Fuck Out". But, once again, this comment was not directed at you anyway so it really doesn't matter.
As for your playing. Not bad, but you need to practice more on the song. Your timing was off in several areas.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Hey you should post this in covers/recordings
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"