Looking to get the original. Does anyone know the cheapest I can get one and how much I should look to spend on it?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
No idea, I don't think the originals come in cheap.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Mattalac
No idea, I don't think the originals come in cheap.

They don't the ones I've seen are like $500 that's why I'm asking.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
i don't what the difference is between the old and the new but i have a new one and it sounds pretty damn good.....has the divebomb effect which is pretty cool
Quote by sowhat360

Thanks but I really can't afford $600 for a pedal TBH. Would it be worth it to just get the new one. Does it suck that much tone?

EDIT: There are none listed on my Craigslist .
Quote by doggy_hat
Quote by Ghold125
just get the new one, or pay $500, or dont get one at all?

That's a really helpful post there bud. The thread is asking if anyone knows anywhere cheaper, ebay has a tendency to be more overpriced then people think.
Quote by doggy_hat
Quote by sowhat360
i don't what the difference is between the old and the new but i have a new one and it sounds pretty damn good.....has the divebomb effect which is pretty cool

The original has worse tracking, which some people enjoy. I think it sounds terrible.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Well from what I've read is that the new pedal drastically colors your tone. I've used it before, but with headphones directly into it.
Quote by doggy_hat