lol post the worst time u had a sex fantasy/ erection/ THO in public...

church for me lol...no deets either.....
school
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
At a big gardens called 'the Japanese garden' (although their in australia lol) We jumped the fence at 10pm, and did it on the bridge above the lake. Quite romantic, really
Shhh.. It's my filthy little secret.

Quote by Carswell98
I give up on this thread, Tieheria, you're doomed to a life of flattery, lol
at a restaraunt. the Olive Garden to be exact. that was quite a while ago, though.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
her aunts bed with her 21 yr old aunt

amazing
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Quote by freedoms_stain
I thought this was going to be an interesting places you had sex thread.

well, whom says it can't be!!!
i got my first bj in the woods, lost my virginty on the bathroom floor, and made sweet passionate love in a fort in the living room
worst? me and my nephew (same age as me) tag teamed his girl *talk about awkward, but sex is sex right?*
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by Dirge Humani
That thread would get a grand total of 17 serious posts.

maybe, but as a normal guy i've had 'fantasies' everywhere i've ever been, especially places where females were.

Quote by gratefulduck
well, whom says it can't be!!!
i got my first bj in the woods, lost my virginty on the bathroom floor, and made sweet passionate love in a fort in the living room

quite so.

I also had my 1st bj in 'the woods' it was actually a nature trail and i'm pretty sure this dude and his dog saw it.

Lost my virginity on a grassy bank beside a local medieval castle (perks of scotland)

and once had an embarrassing bj at a mate's party round the side of his house and like 5 ppl were about to use it as a shortcut to the back garden before they saw me with my trousers round my ankles and a chicks head where my groin shoulda been.

some guy shouted 'woah! that guy's ****in trousers are down!'
Quote by zedeathmetal
worst? me and my nephew (same age as me) tag teamed his girl *talk about awkward, but sex is sex right?*

wow...
i dont think I'd like that, but I'm not here to judge...
Quote by zedeathmetal

well, at least it wasn't a double team. still, not something i'd do.
in-class boners suck. i always manage to get called to go in fount of class and talk with it too.