This is a black Groove Percussion 5 piece drum set. This includes everything in the picture: 16" x 22" bass drum, 12" and 13" inch hanging toms, 16" x 16" floor tom, and a 5.5" x 14" snare. This also comes with a single kick pedal, double braced snare stand, double braced throne, double braced hi-hat stand, and 14'' hi-hat cymbals! Remo batter heads on all of the toms and snare, remo batter and resonant heads on the bass drum. This drum set is very good for beginner and intermediate drummers. The only damage is minor scratches on the bass drum and a little rust on some of the hardware. I would prefer local pick-up, but will ship in the US. I am asking $225.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Crate XT120R
Quote by ibanez_artcore
would you trade a bass for the set?

im sorry dude i really need the cash to pay my parents back for the new drum set i just bought. but what kind of bass is it?
Crate XT120R
Quote by SouthernHxC44
im sorry dude i really need the cash to pay my parents back for the new drum set i just bought. but what kind of bass is it?

Epiphone Accu Bass Jr. EB (Ebony Black)
Quote by ibanez_artcore
Epiphone Accu Bass Jr. EB (Ebony Black)

dude those are only worth like $150 new
Crate XT120R
Quote by ibanez_artcore
200$, but its alright, i'll take it like as a no

ya sorry dude.

well anyone else interested? i really need to sell this.
Crate XT120R
I'm interested. A relative of mine has been wanting to learn how to play drums, so let me look into this and I'll try to get back to ya ASAP.
Quote by xVSxNightmare
I'm interested. A relative of mine has been wanting to learn how to play drums, so let me look into this and I'll try to get back to ya ASAP.

ok dude, just to let everyone know i am in southern california so depending on were you are shipping can be a bit much.
Crate XT120R
Quote by dat nigga
is there anyway i could just get the bass drum?

nah sorry dude, if you're trying to make a double bass set you should just buy everything else too to make a monster kit
Crate XT120R