I'm going to be building a guitar soon and I want to add in a system similar to Matt Bellamy's so I can control feedback. I think he has two knobs right below the bridge that let him. Any clue what they are and where I could find something like them?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.