Page 1 of 2
Who else hates these things? in case you don't know it is when you sit down and your jeans stick up in the crotch looking bonerish. the worst is you can never tell when you have one. tell your worst stories.

one time i was sitting next to a girl way back in 6th grade and i had one i was trying to hide. just the other day she comes up to be and says "remember that time i was talking to you and it gave you a woody?" i told her it was a jean boner but no she had to tell the whole school. my girlfriend confronted me about and is still acting funny about it.

now you.
yes, but i've come to realize everyone gets them so it doesnt bother me much anymore.... if its actually a boner, oh well
yeah but boners are never directly in the middle of your pants and stick up 2 inches.

at least not for most of us TS...
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
hate those they suck, I had one and my mom walked into the computer room and saw it and said "Stop looking at dirty pictures" I was like wtf?
just don't pay any attention to it. everyone knows it happens.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
dude... unless your dick is really small, the jean boner can't seem realistic. Hell, I see girls get 'jean boners', I never really had a problem with it unless it was something really huge and noticable.
Quote by fenderbassist12
yeah but boners are never directly in the middle of your pants and stick up 2 inches.

at least not for most of us TS...

not everyone knows this. it is super bad when they think that is all you have.

EDIT: *looks down*
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 28, 2008,
I like to make mine even bigger, that is--stick the folding part up another 8 inches or so. then the fun begins...
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I think they're are funny. They're are fun to point out to other people and have a good laugh. There is no need for embarrassment.
I plays guitars.
i like to put a cucumber wrapped in tin foil in my pants before i go to school (Spinal Tap, anyone, anyone?)
Quote by RPGoof
next time a girl makes fun of your jean boner, whip out your real **** and slap her with it.

doooooooooooong slap

Quote by iron maiden 571
i like to put a cucumber wrapped in tin foil in my pants before i go to school (Spinal Tap, anyone, anyone?)

hahaha i just watched that today.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by RPGoof
next time a girl makes fun of your jean boner, whip out your real **** and slap her with it.

the thing is they don't directly tell you. they MySpace it, text it, and gossip it until you were the boner-wielding guy that secretly loves the originater of the gossip. **** it im wearing sweatpants tomorrow.
I thought you were gonna talk about boners in tight jeans where the boner doesn't have anywhere to go and it hurts cus it feels like it's trying to burst its way out.

My solution: baggy jeans, gives that surprise boner room to breath.

I have in the past looked down at that little bump made by some trousers when you sit down and thought 'wonder if anyone thinks i've got a boner???'
Quote by iron maiden 571

He wouldn't need the tin foil unless he was going through a metal detector.
That's not a bad idea though.
I love that movie.
I plays guitars.
IMO, one of the most annying things in the world
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Jean boners... I thought I was the only one who noticed that these exist. Actually not so bad, or so funny. Less horrible than when you wear semi-tight jeans and have that throbbing-br00tal-five-minutes-before-class-ends boner. Yeah, that's the problem I have often (probably because my mind isn't where it should be while in school :P)
lmao oh geez..I didnt think anyone thought anything of them Im a GIRL and I get those in my jeans when I sit down sometimes...guess everyone must think I have a suprise penis
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I just tell them I don't have an erection, I just have a naturally big penis
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
The thing I hate most about boners are when you're wearing baggy pants and it's really noticable, then the teacher calls you up in front of class, then its like flopping around on its way up there and you're like oshi-
And besides, would you rather have people think there's nothing there than there be a big something there?

It happens to me though ha.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
well actually, girls do stare at guy's crotches and wonder sometimes.

And girls get jean boners too, although it is not as common and not as obvious

If only closed minds came with closed mouths...
Every time someone accuses one of my friends of myself we give a light push on the lump and it flattens...If it's real just point it upwards and it's pretty easy to cover up with a shirt...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I thought this was a thread about getting an erection whilst making out with females. My ex pushed her hips against me very hard while we made out, and thus caused chafing in the groin region due to my penis being rubbed back and forth over long periods of time. I once spent the next day at work walking like a gorilla in order to stop my penis from rubbing against my boxers it hurt so much....
The title reminds me of a pair of jeans my drunk friend invented called "Peen Jeans". Basically they just have a giant pouch in the crotch area to conceal your erection. It's genius!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This reminds me of my girlfriend.
She always says stuff about a pair of pants she has.
She's like "I look like I have a penis!"
It's so funny!
I've never had it bother me,
but I've had her and my cousin notice before.
Quote by Duval67
It's called a denim dick.

Denim dick hahaaa
Worse when u get an actual boner and it manages to slip out of ur undies and ur dick head keeps rubbin on ur jeans *shivers*
HI
Or a "pants tent"
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by StratPat
Denim dick hahaaa
Worse when u get an actual boner and it manages to slip out of ur undies and ur dick head keeps rubbin on ur jeans *shivers*

ugh... i hate that feeling!

it's really bad when it rubs on the zipper area too.
Psh. F*ck that. I get real boners like a real man.

And when I do, I flaunt it as if my crotch just won the lottery.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by StratPat
Denim dick hahaaa

oh god... hell hath no fury like denim on your junk
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Page 1 of 2