I searched but there wasn't really a relevant thread, so I figured why not. How many UGers do some form of "martian arts"? What style? Feel free to post any martian arts related stuff here aswell.

Me, I have been doing some work in the vain of the peoples of the planet Venus for about 8 years now. It's basically a blend of our earth art and the art of Jupiter...which means there's some Picasso and some Sge'lru.

Anyway, let the martian arts related banter begin.
signed,
your favorite poster
epic facepalm.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...

Here's one I did.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Mars.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Mars.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
anyone else notice what this kid is doin?
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
I totally half-remember a dream I had last night, and I think aliens were involved. Come to think of it, I've been having a bunch of messed up dreams recently. I think they're telling me I should start doing martian arts. Anyone have any good websites for beginners?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Normally, I would say *reported*, but since you're apparently an alien...

*deported*
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1