I live in Canada and we have rain in JANUARY!!!!

What the hell, Normally it was about -18 Celsius on average in January's

Mind you its 9pm and the sun went down already so it was warmer this after noon.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
We got snow in Vancouver. We usually get rain.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
33F for you Yankees out there

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by shakes23

I don't live coastal I live in the Center of Canada. we have hot summers and cold winters.

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by shakes23

Vancouver does whatever the hell it wants. When I was born (March /91) there was snow.. in 96 we got like 7 feet of snow in december. But yes, usually rain!
Quote by James_Water2
I don't live coastal I live in the Center of Canada. we have hot summers and cold winters.

fuck you you're not Canadian

(jks)
Dude, it was like +12 degrees C here in Toronto like 2 weeks ago. Absolutely retarded.
Last edited by Uncle Fonzie at Jan 28, 2008,
In Calgary today it was -30 w/o with chill
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
One day's weather in one area has nothing to do with the global climate. In fact, a whole year really makes no difference. The only thing we have (as far as temperature goes) is fractions of degrees per decade, not much.
Quote by Dimebag22
In Calgary today it was -30 w/o with chill

Damn, it was cold. This morning was like -48 with wind chill. On Saturday, it was like 2 degrees. WTF.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
An Inconvenient Truth is all the proof you need that GW exists.

But yeah, that is pretty mental weather for Ontario.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Theres no question whether the world is warming up or not - thats for certain. The part we are unsure of is what's causing it. I think us as humans are doing it, but a lot of optimists disagree....
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
It's a bit of human behaviour, a bit of natural occurrence that we can actually fix.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Global warming is fake, dummy.

That's right! I've been waiting for someone to expose the vast liberal conspiracy plotted by people who have absolutely nothing to gain except renewable energy and cleaner air. The corporations who stand to benefit by not being forced to implement cuts in emissions are absolutely right when they say global warming is fake.

And if you were being sarcastic, it doesn't matter, this needed to be said, because there are too many people (as in all of us who aren't climatologists) shouting their opinions on whether or not global warming is being contributed to by humans. I read an article about a researcher that went through every scientific journal published on the subject, and found that the only scientists that disagreed with man-influenced global warming had ties to polluting corporations.

"Think it over, there's the air in the house of the high roller..."
To Irata, I was going to say that he was being sarcastic, but then you took it and ran with it. Congrats

Did you get that scientific journal from Inconvenient Truth?
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
To Irata, I was going to say that he was being sarcastic, but then you took it and ran with it. Congrats

Did you get that scientific journal from Inconvenient Truth?

Thanks, and I believe I read it in a magazine, might have been Newsweek.
And the long term graphs that Gore uses in an Inconvenient Truth are pretty much all anyone needs to be convinced.
Quote by that_1_dude24
It rained here today too.
It's supposed to be -45 with windchill tomorrow.

Regina is supposed to Reach -55C tomorrow

lulz
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----