Is this wah good?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Morley-Steve-Vai-Bad-Horsie-2-Contour-Wah-Pedal?sku=150751

Right now I have a Jimmi Hendrix wah (not the new one, I got this one in 2006) and I really dont like it. Everyone on the site says its better than a dunlop and I like the ability to turn it on/off by just putting your foot on it. I really dont want to spend that much, but if its worth it and wont break easy then I might consider it.
If you like the whole "no switch" thing, look into the other Morley wahs. The Bad Horsie is good, my friend has one, but it may not be very suitable for heavier metal. There's a large database of wah's here somewhere.
I havn't used either of those
I have the dunlop cry baby which is cool but I had to tape some little pieces of rubber under the platform part to sort of "customize" the sweep and get it to stop where I want it to,

Personally I'd like one thats a little bit more customizable, so I will probably get the 535q
the ibanez weeping demon and the vox wah are supposed to be pretty cool but I havn't used them yet

usually when I'm looking for new gear I search you tube, alot of people post their own little gear reviews
ultimate wah thread!

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^i havent heard any good things come out of it once it was engaged...seriously.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

I'd defiantely recommend either the bad horsie or the tremonti from the morley. Try and demo them if you can. They are built so robustly, and i personally love the whole switchless design thing.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Quote by hendriko
^i havent heard any good things come out of it once it was engaged...seriously.

Meh, different people, different opinions I suppose. I personally haven't tried it myself, I'm going off the reviews.
^true words

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

I guess that if you bought the Hendrix pedal you like Hendrix a bit. Be aware of something, Jimi didn't really use the crybaby, he used a Vox v847 (Dunlop wanted to make money on his back). I watched dvd's of him at Woodstock, Isle of Wight and with the Band of Gypsies and the Wah he uses are Vox. I bought one today (so I can't really tell you about reliability) and this baby rocks! I strongly recommend it to every classic rock player. It's not very good for handling high gains and strond overdrive, so if you like metal go for Ibanez. -Gabou