Sometimes it burns when I pee and other times I have to force it out. I don't think it's VD cause I haven't had a good shag in a while. Is this normal.
It's easier if you try to go for a tinkle without sticking that soldering iron into your urethra
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
If you use soap to masturbate, then this is the cause. Trust me, I know.
Quote by MyImmortal
too embarassing. and I'm too young for prostate cancer

you shouldn't be embarrassed of your body, especially if there's something wrong with it. if there really is a problem, you need to deal with it.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
just go and see a doctor. it's not as though they'll have never seen such a problem before, and it's confidential anyway.
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
Quote by TOcheesehead
you shouldn't be embarrassed of your body, especially if there's something wrong with it. if there really is a problem, you need to deal with it.

Could it be from punching the clown to much? That's what I'm kinda thinking. Or VD
Quote by MyImmortal
Could it be from punching the clown to much?

Normally, no. But like I said, using soap (like while in the shower) will do it. It goes away though.
Quote by MyImmortal
Could it be from punching the clown to much? That's what I'm kinda thinking. Or VD

that is quite a metaphor. how much are we talking here?
Quote by TOcheesehead
that is quite a metaphor. how much are we talking here?

Daily, sometimes multiple times depending on which ex I'm talking to. Usually with lotion/vasoline.
Quote by MyImmortal
Daily, sometimes multiple times depending on which ex I'm talking to. Usually with lotion/vasoline.

Aha, there's your problem.
Quote by MyImmortal

i dunno, maybe just wait a few days and see, but if it still hurts you really should see a doctor.
Quote by haven222
Aha, there's your problem.

That might be it. I'll try to give it up.