Hey guys can you watch these two videos and tell me what you think of them, i think im getttng pretty good at guitar, i just want to know what u guys think my playing level is. Thanks

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VgOvdCcfnco Me playing Beast and the Harlot

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Qms1BFq7ld0 Me playing Pain

http://ca.youtube.com/user/AGScottyII My youtube channel =D if you want to check

out some more.

I just want you guys to tell me what u think my playing level is thanks. EnJOy!
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
I think you sound pretty good for how young you look. I would only say to keep practicing and try to train your ear a little. You sound a bit out of tune and you don't hit your notes on the bends. I think if you get that stuff down you are well on your way to being pretty darn good.
IdirtI

I sold my Parker Nitefly, Line 6 POD X3 Live and Crate Powerblock on Ebay. I'm depressed about it, so if I'm grumpy, that's why. = (
thanks idirti, btw im 14
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
14... awesome. I wish I had been that good at 14. I might have some real talent by now. HAHA. I didn't even start until I was 16. Now I'm 29 and I am barely better than you are. Of course when I started all we ever played was Nirvana and Green Day, that probably didn't help. It also didn't help that we had to walk uphill both ways in the snow to get to school, but whatever.

Here is a quick tip, since you seem like a nice kid and would be willing to hear it:

I recorded myself a few years back and realized that it was my bending holding me back. A good way to practice is to hold the note you want to bend up to on a different string and practice "tuning" your bend to that note. A lot of new players don't realize that the bend is actually supposed to go somewhere, it's not just an effect.
IdirtI

I sold my Parker Nitefly, Line 6 POD X3 Live and Crate Powerblock on Ebay. I'm depressed about it, so if I'm grumpy, that's why. = (
beast and the harlot was nice but i dont dig the other song so i didnt even look at it
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
didn't sound bad at all...and i was thinking of doing the whole duplicate video with two me's playing. only i wanted to make it look like one room...kind of interact with my self (no homo) so good job for you
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
idirti, ah i never thought of just like practing just bending, iam definately going to start practicing my bends, and i will try recording them and such. Thanks for the advice. Lol i do know that bends are actually a technique of guitar im just horrible at them xD now imma go practice your advice:P Cheers
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50