Not racing like pro racing but like when you're driving in your car and someone "challenges" you to a race

heres one, not personal but close enough:

my girlfriend was riding with her dad to her house, driving through town, just kind of spacing and she looks over and theres this old man, at least in his 80's with no teeth. he starts revving his engine and winks at her, then right when the light turns green, he burns out and speeds ahead and goes in front of her dad, they both just look at each other and burst out laughing.

any semi-similar experiences?
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
I once challenged some kid at my school who drives a little Ford sedan that he 'souped' up to a race. I borrowed my dad's 5-speed BMW Z-3 Roadster and kicked his ass.

More similar to your story, I was with an ex and pulled up to a light next to some asshole who began reving his engine. I accelerated pretty quickly just to mess with him but he sped off and ran through a intersection nearly hitting another car.
^nice
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
one time i got beat by a mazda protege, i thought that was pretty weird.

also, i was racing 2 other guys going about 100, i didnt feel right so i slowed down. seconds later a cop passed me and pulled them over. they both tried to run, one got away as far as i know.
Last edited by CamaroEric+ at Jan 28, 2008,
People like to race on the streets just outside of my school's campus, so I often have people pull up next to me looking to go.

But... my car is an old, automatic, mostly plastic, Saturn.

If I accelerate too fast my car will melt.

I just laugh and shrug it off.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Some hardass was revving his engine next to me when I was driving around with my friend. As soon as the light turned green, I hit his car with my shake from McDonalds.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
i dont normally lose but i did get challenged by a turbo eclipse awd

Still whooped its ass

Turned out it only made about 190 awdhp lol

the guy started by comin up next to me goin about 35 i just go WOT up to about 60 in about 3 seconds and he was about 7 cars behind me