okay so, i have this prob, where whenever i connect my ipod with the usb cable, a stupid program called adobe photoshop reader instantly opens, and obviously tries to read the pictures and show them, and i hate it, i really want to know what i can do to make this annoying program stop popping up when i connect my ipod, any help? please?
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
I'm assuming you have windows?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Trash your Ipod.

Get decent mp3 player.

ya olololo ipod dnt work
signed,
your favorite poster
yeah i have windows
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Delete photoshop. That simple.

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
but its a program i use, and i dont want to delete it when i know something else can be done
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
why do people not like iPods i got a 30 gig video one and i love it it takes beatings thats for sure it rarely leaves my pocket when i skateboard and i fall ALOT..
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
Quote by sFsKroniK
why do people not like iPods i got a 30 gig video one and i love it it takes beatings thats for sure it rarely leaves my pocket when i skateboard and i fall ALOT..

1- You can get a lot better video/mp3 players for the same price as your iPod.
2- They have so many problems... People are always sending their iPods in for fixes/refunds.
3- No question marks.
4- No profit.
Quote by Demonology
1- You can get a lot better video/mp3 players for the same price as your iPod.
2- They have so many problems... People are always sending their iPods in for fixes/refunds.
3- No question marks.
4- No profit.

Then whats a good MP3/Video player that I can get to replace my 30GB iPod Video (with more than 30GB)? I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I really want to get rid of my iPod. Very badly.

Thanks.
Have you looked through Preferences in PS?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Turn off the autoplay thing?
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
lol, looks like you've told windows to open adrobe with any images on your ipod each time you connect it.

dunno how to fix it. too lazy to work it out. lol
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way