Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
It didn't say the world was going to end
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
That video has inspired me to do absolutely nothing and continue on with my day as if nothing is wrong.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Dude that's not NASA, it's some conspiracy website.

I can't die. Dream Theater tomorrow. But seriously, it's bull****. Read the YouTube comments.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Yeah, I heard there is a chance of getting hit by an asteroid at any second without scientists being able to even see it coming, so there's no point in even worrying about stuff like this.
Quote by philipp122
OK, what's up with this? Wasn't a meteor supposed to strike in '99, '03, and '05, yet they never did? Or didn't they postpone it to 2012?

I call BS. I'm tired of all of these meteors that are supposed to strike. It's depressing. I want to see a giant rock smash into the ****ing earth so we can all enjoy free fireworks, but those ****ers at NASA always crush my hopes with fake theories .

They're like George Bush, they're looking for imaginary items of mass destruction lol.

DECEMBER 12, 2012 IS THE APOCALYPSE??!?!!?!?

on topic...

Damn 1 in 25,000 chance of hitting Mars. If it hits us, we're pretty much ****ed...
Quote by dudey5691
DECEMBER 12, 2012 IS THE APOCALYPSE??!?!!?!?

on topic...

Damn 1 in 25,000 chance of hitting Mars. If it hits us, we're pretty much ****ed...

My teacher told me it was January 1, 2012?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
No, it's supposed to be December I think. Isn't that the Mayan Prohpecy or whatever?
Quote by shred745
No, it's supposed to be December I think. Isn't that the Mayan Prohpecy or whatever?

exactly. Mayan says 12-21-12, the sun will be in alignment with the center of the universe (or milky way, whichever). And the inhabitants of "hell" will relenquish or something. But apparently, the "father" is supposed to come down, and lead us to salvation?

sounds ****ed up, I'm sticking with it just because it's pretty damn accurate for being more ancient than Nostradamus.

*the beginning of the end of the world was in 2007 teehee teehee
Quote by IncubusMan999
I can't die. Dream Theater tomorrow.

Me too! If this happens, I'll be pissed.

Wait......

maybe this magnetic stuff that it gives off caused that disaster at the Perth concert??

Quote by dudey5691
exactly. Mayan says 12-21-12, the sun will be in alignment with the center of the universe (or milky way, whichever). And the inhabitants of "hell" will relenquish or something. But apparently, the "father" is supposed to come down, and lead us to salvation?

sounds ****ed up, I'm sticking with it just because it's pretty damn accurate for being more ancient than Nostradamus.

*the beginning of the end of the world was in 2007 teehee teehee

aka Zombies.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the significance of the Dec. 21, 2012 date in the Mayan calendar, or your intuitive sense of it as a Mayan priest. There was a program about it on the History channel, referring to the Doomsday in several cultures coinciding on this date. Is this a passage into a new way of life, rather than an end? What can you tell people about this fast-approaching date?

Nothing is going to happen in 2012. There is no Mayan prophecy about 2012. In addition to the Chol Qij the Mayans have various other calendar counts of lesser mantic importance. One of these is the Long Count, which is a continuous count in days since August 9th, 3114 BCE. The Long Count will reset to zero-zero-zero-zero-zero on December 21, 2012. But this is just a major calendar change – their equivalent of Y2K – with no more spiritual significance than the change of millenium had for us. This 2012 thing is being touted by some non-Mayans as a kind of New Age version of the Rapture: a miraculous transformation of human consciousness which sweeps humanity up into the clouds to escape the coming tribulation. But things don’t happen that way in real life. If there is a fundamental transformation in human consciousness, the way it will probably occur is that the environment and civilization will deteriorate over the next few decades. And then people will draw together and open their hearts to one another, as they do in the face of any natural catastrophe such as an earthquake or flood. When people lose their faith in the system and start listening to their own hearts is when the system will change.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from an interview with a Mayan priest
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
HOORAY

v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I quote this from youtube, and it shows nothing's gonna happen:

"Most likely, no one will die. It's just something that we should look out for.

If there's any danger on the 29th, we'll have advanced warning days before. (Mysterious lights in the sky, crazy weather, lots of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc)"

Haven't had any warnings have we.. And since it's definitely not going to hit... hooray!