I was looking on here last night and i found a page that had peoples names and you could click on thier custom pics...i believe is was mosby? os something along those lines...it was a metallic red guitar...i just came into some money and would love to own one...please help!
I think the name you're probably thinking of is Ormsby.
do you know where the page is in the forums that shows the complete build?
If you're considering getting a custom from him, his site's www.ormsbyguitars.com. If you're just looking to see the thread again, his username on here is 'ormsby guitars', just try searching for that in the advanced search.

edit: Here's all the builds he's posted on UG. I'm pretty sure he's got some more posted on project guitar, as well, but with a different username (rhoads56, I think?)
Last edited by james4 at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by james4
If you're considering getting a custom from him, his site's www.ormsbyguitars.com. If you're just looking to see the thread again, his username on here is 'ormsby guitars', just try searching for that in the advanced search.

edit: Here's all the builds he's posted on UG. I'm pretty sure he's got some more posted on project guitar, as well, but with a different username (rhoads56, I think?)

Yep Rhoads56.

He charges ~$3000 AUD per custom guitar, just make sure you have enough =]
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Yeah it might be a little more difficult that you imagine to just 'get one'

I would send him a PM on the forums with your specs and ask if he will build it. He lives in Australia as well, so if you dont, it may not be worth it.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
2 year waiting list currently, so the wait might kill ya

HOWEVER, i do allow for extra spaces in the wait list, so if similar spec guitars are ordered by different people, then they all get grouped together. For example, if you wanted one similar to the red metal guitar, then it wouldnt be two years, more like six months, as i have orders for these already in the pipeline, AND some are going to the USA.

PS. I'll be personally delivering guitars to clients in the USA (LA... 8 or 9 guitars i think), UAE (Dubai), Hong Kong, and London in July/August this year. If you want one for that trip, now is the time to get on board.

This is the thread i thing people are referring to:
Ormsby Metal Baritone

PS, please dont PM me for a quote, send an email through my website. That way i can attach the proper quote sheets, send pics, and have a record of our conversation, etc etc.

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!