Alright ive gotten the first bit up to speed, but im having some trouble with the Tapping part. im not sure how to go about playing it. anyone help?

|--------------12-8-7-5-----12-8-7-5-------|
|-----------------------8-7----------8-7---|
|------------------------------------------|

sorry if the tab doesnt work never posted one before. the 12's are the tapped notes, and its a fairly fast lick. im not sure what fingers to use to play stuff on the B string and if i pick it. Also, if anyone else knows how to play the solo, maby a few tips?
I was actually just practicing this exact lick today. I tap twelve, pull of two the 8 then 7 then 5, and then hammer on the 8 on b, and pullof to the 7. After doing that 5 times I pick the 7th fret of e, pull off to 5, pick 8 on be and pullof to seven, where I do a half step bend.
K, i guess ill really have to practice this one. Fingers just dont seem to wanna hammer on hard enouph, and play the tapped 12 after without pulling off and letting the b Ring.

Annoying solo

any other tips from people?

EDIT: Thanks Issac Bandit, that really helps. Its a wonderful song, just kinda tricky
Quote by Tubyboulin

EDIT: Thanks Issac Bandit, that really helps. Its a wonderful song, just kinda tricky

That is very true. I also find the thrid guitar part under the chorus is very tricky to memorize (the part with a long group of eights on the high e string). Other than that particular tapping part its not a very difficult solo, compared to most Maiden songs.

I too am having trouble getting the notes to come out cleanly while tapping. I can use my index finger to mute the b string, while it frets the e string, but as far as muting the other 4 strings, I am having quite a difficult time.
Quote by isaac_bandits
That is very true. I also find the thrid guitar part under the chorus is very tricky to memorize (the part with a long group of eights on the high e string). Other than that particular tapping part its not a very difficult solo, compared to most Maiden songs.

I too am having trouble getting the notes to come out cleanly while tapping. I can use my index finger to mute the b string, while it frets the e string, but as far as muting the other 4 strings, I am having quite a difficult time.

For muting the other strings, i usually lay my hand across the Strings at around the 20th Fret and that mutes them out fine. dunno if that screws with my tapping or not tho...
Quote by Tubyboulin
For muting the other strings, i usually lay my hand across the Strings at around the 20th Fret and that mutes them out fine. dunno if that screws with my tapping or not tho...

Thats what I try to do. It makes tapping a bit harder, especially while standing.