never seen or heard of it but man it is funky lookin
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
This guitar features a radical modern body made from solid Alder wood
The flat-top body is contoured for a comfortable playing position
The maple bolt on neck features an adjustable truss rod
Bound Rosewood fretboard with 22 jumbo (2.7mm) frets and split trapezoidal inlays
Two high quality humbucker pickups help reduce hum and noise and offer superior performance by giving a thicker fuller sound than single coils
Humbuckers also create a much larger magnetic field, which helps eliminate dead spots and increases overall power of the pickup
Two volume and two tone controls plus a 3-way pickup selector switch tailor your sound
The angled headstock and Stop Bar Tailpiece help transfer string vibration to the body for great sound and sustain
All chrome hardware including diecast sealed tuners compliments the guitar's beautiful vintage appearance
Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 3/16 "
Overall length 38"; Scale length: 24.75"
Width at the widest point: 14.75"
Actual Weight is only 6 lbs
ugh lol why do the cheap guitars have to suck lol, and no im not stupid i know the reason there cheap is cuz they suck. ok so i have a squier strat and like almost no way to make money. would it be worth it getting that?
I'd save a little or something a get an Agile off of the same site. One of the AL series. Most of the Agile stuff supposed to be really good, even the cheaper ones will be better than most squiers.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by xsv434
ugh lol why do the cheap guitars have to suck lol, and no im not stupid i know the reason there cheap is cuz they suck. ok so i have a squier strat and like almost no way to make money. would it be worth it getting that?

You would be better of doing things like putting better pickups in your strat.

The thing about alot of cheap end guitars is that the bodies are usually decent, but its the pickups and hardware that are cheap and sometimes a bit faulty.
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.