Alright, I'm looking at some new gear and I thought it looked pretty good, but of course I needed UG's help. I'll list them in order of importance.

B-52 AT-100
Michael Kelly Hourglass Limited
NY Case Company Head/Rack Case The rack will contain a TC G Major, Peavey Rockmaster Pre (for some tonal versatility) A Rocktron Huch and Furman Power Conditioner.
Avatar Contemp. 2x12 in Burgandy and Oxblood w/ V30's

As many of you may know, I play Indie/Prog and Muse type stuff. I like the three-channel-ness of the AT-100 (I use the same EQ for my high and mid gain stuff) and I hear they fixed a lot of the reliability issues.

I have yet to read a bad review on a Michael Kelly. I like the coil tap and the LP DC stylings. I am almost certain my next guitar will be a LP DC copy(most likely the MK)

I need a rack simple as it is, and the head storage will be ideal for my conditions.

This cab looks tight, isn't too much, and has all the features I want.

Does anyone have anything to add about the listed stuff? Or any other remcommendations?
Member of the vegetarian club

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
I can't say I've heard anything bad about any of that gear, good luck!
Awesome! Anyone else got anything to say?

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
i have yet to hear anything back about an avatar cab. they seem very good and excellent for the money. do it up, dude
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
My band is going to be gigging at a local venue (still 20 miles away, but loca for me )pretty regularly in a few months (once we have a good and decent amount of songs written that is, I already contacted the owner and he was down). So I chose the rack as a place to keep my rackmount stuff easily near my head. Plus storage room!

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20