Poll: Faux Hawks
Poll Options
View poll results: Faux Hawks
KICK ASS!
16 22%
They fail
58 78%
Voters: 74.
Really depends on the person. Some people just aren't meant for them/aren't dressed for them.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I have one, and ladies love it.

Plus I look stupid with regular spikes and also stupid with long hair.
High as tits
get a real one ya pussay :P um but ya the answers shoulda been yay or geigh i think they stupid its like OMG i wanna be a punkz rockser so bad but i dont want my parents to cut off my allowance
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
i think it depends on the person
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Faux is the way to go! lol.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Classic Ebony with gold hardware
Fender American Stratocaster 3 color sunburst maple fretboard tortoise shell pickguard
Martin 000-M Auditorium
Mesa Boogie F-50
Maxon OD-9
Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal
I think it looks good on only select people, there some people that look completely stupid with them and some that look pretty good.

Quote by colin617
Totally three years ago. The side part is in now.

Actually, the side part was, like, uh... 2 years ago? When it was actually liked and you weren't considered an emo fag if you wore it.
I had one last year. Got to lazy to do it over the summer. Go ahead if you got enough balls not to give a **** then you'll be able to pull it off
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Faux Hawks are so gay. There's a kid in my english class who is overly nice to everyone and is a stereotypical pushover, yet he has a faux hawk and claims to be a "real" punk rocker.

...Pisses me off...
A faux-hawk will always look better than a mow-hawk, if you think differently you're an idiot.

It depends on your build. If you're skinny you'll look like a metro fag, if your a built hardcore guy you'll look pretty badass.

Actually, if you're not built and you're not in the hardcore scene you'll probably look like an idiot.
It works for a lot of guys I know. The faux-hawk isn't the hair disaster everyone claims it to be. It is, like Stringmagician said, a hell of a lot better looking than a real mohawk. It's just a bit of product to make the hair look flashier. Nothing wrong with that.
Besides, since when is metro a bad thing? Looking nice and taking a bit of pride in your appearance isn't exactly a negative thing...
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by stringmagician

It depends on your build. If you're skinny you'll look like a metro fag, if your a built hardcore guy you'll look pretty badass.
Thats me lol. My faux hawk is bad ass, I crush people while listening to Bodom and Lamb of God.
Quote by FRDesign
Thats me lol. My faux hawk is bad ass, I crush people while listening to Bodom and Lamb of God.

I do hope this comment was made in jest, otherwise it's ALL ABOARD THE FAILBOAT
Lame.

The kind of people that get fauxhawks are lame. I'm just saying..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.