and when I say "undecided" I mean I don't have any idea anymore.

I thought I wanted a Crate Palomino, then a Fender Frontman 212, and then this other Crate solid state for 275USD(can't remember the model) then I'm back at the Fender Frontman again and then I get to "I don't even know what I want anymore"

So I ask UG(...again, it seems like I always come up to you guys and ask for guitar advice and I seem to bitch a lot). Anyway, I need an amp that's loud enough to be well enough to hold it's own with a drummer, is good for some blues, a lot of rock, and a little bit of hard rock and maybe metal...just maybe. And I need this all under $400usd. It must also sound good with an Epi LP standard

thanks again UG.

I'll provide any more info that's needed.

EDIT: And give me something that isn't one of the amps I listed because it makes me even more confused. Only do so if it really is good.
Last edited by Wrst_Plyr_Evr at Jan 29, 2008,
what kind of music do you play? it looks like you llooking for cleaner-sounding amps, so i would recommend the Fender Blues Jr.
The palomino is by far the best out of the ones you listed.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Whatever is in your price range I guess.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator