err, alright? boring is the last thing i thought would be said about this. how can you get bored when the song changes every 10 seconds. theres no redundancy at all. everything is original too. i've never heard let alone made anything like it. i'd like to hear what you consider good.
Quote by DanK4twenty
err, alright? boring is the last thing i thought would be said about this. how can you get bored when the song changes every 10 seconds. theres no redundancy at all. everything is original too. i've never heard let alone made anything like it. i'd like to hear what you consider good.

i consider good music to be anything that can be musical and tasteful without having to put 20 tempo, key, and signature changes. Honestly, with an intro like that, no one on this site will listen to the entire thing. A diatonic chord mush progression like that is extremely boring and gives your piece of music no emotion.

Jamming 1000000 riffs into one song just makes it impossible to listen to. Think quality, not quantity.
Alright well the first reviewer was a little harsh, I think everything up to about a minute was very good, however, after that the song dragged out with all the riff changes and trem picking etc, it did get kinda boring.

5/10.

Crit mine? in my sig? Immortal SIn?
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

2:50ish
you completely abused chromatic soloing
didnt like that

but everything else was awesome

ignore the guy wiht metallica in his name

progessive metal is supposed to be that random, so great job

rally great riffs

liked everything but that one part a lot

id say 9/10
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Quote by envoykrawkwar7
2:50ish
you completely abused chromatic soloing
didnt like that

but everything else was awesome

ignore the guy wiht metallica in his name

progessive metal is supposed to be that random, so great job

rally great riffs

liked everything but that one part a lot

id say 9/10

Oh man that guy with metallica must not know what he's talking about. Why the hell should he get the idea that even progressive metal should have some sort of flow? That Metallica guy's a ****ing tool.

Since when does progressive metal have to be random?
Quote by metallifan1
Oh man that guy with metallica must not know what he's talking about. Why the hell should he get the idea that even progressive metal should have some sort of flow? That Metallica guy's a ****ing tool.

Since when does progressive metal have to be random?

have you or have you not, listen to the entire systematic choas album
if not, you know nothing of random prog metal
or should i say current prog metal
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Quote by envoykrawkwar7
have you or have you not, listen to the entire systematic choas album
if not, you know nothing of random prog metal
or should i say current prog metal

you are going to use the most successful prog metal band of all time's worst album as an example?

YOU must not have listened Images and Words, Awake, or Scenes From a Memory. THAT is what prog metal should strive to be. I'm not saying to copy it, but to take a contemporary approach at being progressive but keeping it musically and audibly pleasing.

Have you listened to bands like Cynic, Atheist, or Death?
They are anything but random and are still very progressive in their musical APPROACH.
with the name progressive metacore i thought i was going to be ****e, but you did really well. can u load it as a gp file