So the sweetest thing happened today... I'm on my way to band practice, which is like 20 miles from my house, its about 3 o clock so its in broad daylight on the highway, and this asshole deer comes running across the highway at full speed... i mean this thing was bookin, runs right into the front of my car while im going about 60 and totals it... after the accident i noticed that this thing was like... "THE MEGADEER" it was freakin huge. i get out to look at my car and its leaking anti-freeze and other chemicals i couldnt name everywhere. i think the most ironic thing is that my car is (or was) a dodge... get it? dodge? anyways, i just got this car out of the shop i have to go tommorow and pay my last repair bill on it, (its been in the shop for atleast 6 months, i got it out 2 weeks ago) then i have to pay the towing bill.

**** happens right?
Obviously the deer couldn't dodge it, so she rammed it.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
wow. me and my guitarist near totaled his car while we were a little under the influence and he decided to pull the wheel outta my hands...we skidded for a while and hit a tree...your situation sucks worse though. best to ya, man.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Yeah, we hit 3 deer within the first year of moving to Minnesota - but then didn't hit any for the 7 years after that.

It's crazy when it happens, though.
Sue anti-hunters for preventing this deer from getting killed earlier.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
yea whats worse is my dad decided to take the deer home for food, since i ****ed the deer up pretty bad to. my brother jokingly told me to eat its heart to gain its courage. i told him id eat it raw while listening to slayer.... that shut him up real fast
Quote by CORT noob
Sue anti-hunters for preventing this deer from getting killed earlier.

****ing tree huggers
nothing beats killing a megadeer... what a "megadeth"! *nervous laughter* *cymbal crash* *skattered applause*
in that order
i bet the deer it saying the same thing bout you in the deer version of the pit..."i was goin to deer practice and some asshole band guy rammed me"
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
you totalled it today but it was in the shop for 6 months and got it 2 weeks ago?
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by Raijin.xiii
you totalled it today but it was in the shop for 6 months and got it 2 weeks ago?

it was a **** car anyways
I guess you can take solace in the fact that you killed the ****er.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by masterk1818
b-b-Bambi?

well bambi's mom.... it was a pregnant megadeer.... it was a mega bitch deer
Quote by civildp1
I guess you can take solace in the fact that you killed the ****er.

oh yea, i killed the sh!t out of the ****er
But... Your gear is ok, right?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
that was actually the first thing i worried about, was my brand new King V in the back seat... but yea its fine
oh yea i forgot to mention that my air bag ****ed up my wrists to.... so my playing skills are worth just about **** right now
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Obviously the deer couldn't dodge it, so she rammed it.

lol. i get it. sorry though man. you should of ate the deer. good eatin. or took its horns and used the horns to make a guitar with other deer you have hit. hmm. doesnt sound to bad. you should. use ht megadeer for a bass/guitar for the neck prob. and if it is good they will kill more deer and then there will be less to hit people. problem solved.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
You should sue the deer.

+1
member of the Australia FTW! group (pm the random hero or alter bridge to join (aussies only)
hmmm interesting idea... my dads actually like, redneck, and we live in the city... the deer is now gutted and on display in our front yard.

ill eat its heart while listening to slayer
Quote by silent caution
"i was goin to deer practice"

I'm not even sure why I found that so amusing, I just got this absurd mental image of deers sitting around practicing how to be deers.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat

I'm not even sure why I found that so amusing, I just got this absurd mental image of deers sitting around practicing how to be deers.

oh my god thats hilarious
I hit a deer in my van a few months back...luckily, it did little besides fuck up the grill and left headlight casing...I got off cheap.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic